My Nursery

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Thought I would share.... heres the link to some pictures of the nursey :)

https://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o72/LucyLu84pics/Baby things/

One word - GORGEOUS!!!!!

I LOVE the colours and style, definitely up my alley :)

I even have a very similar moses basket to you and the baby fund pot :D

Baby will LOVE their room!!! :cloud9:

xxx

Aww thank you!

I'm soo pleased with the room, can't wait to get bean in there now :D

The baby fund pot was a gift from me neice, but I've not put anything in it as i don't want to have to break it! lol

Aww thank you!

I'm soo pleased with the room, can't wait to get bean in there now :D

The baby fund pot was a gift from me neice, but I've not put anything in it as i don't want to have to break it! lol

You should be pleased with the room, its so gorgeous!!!! :cloud9: I wanna sleep in there :D

Our baby fund pot was also a pressy and we were the same as you, up until a month ago and now my OH puts a euro in every day (so cute) and I put any spare money I have in there too :D

xxx

Its gorgeous!! Not long now and your LO will be enjoying it. x

Aww its great hun, we have I love my bear too, I love that range its so nice, take care :hugs: XX

I wish I could do all that with my nursery Boo Hoo. I cant paint the walls or anything Booo Hooo!

To be honest my nursery is looking pretty bare as we are moving in septmber. However I plan on going shopping next weekend and getting some bits.

I wish I could do all that with my nursery Boo Hoo. I cant paint the walls or anything Booo Hooo!

To be honest my nursery is looking pretty bare as we are moving in septmber. However I plan on going shopping next weekend and getting some bits.

:hug:: get some nice bits and then you can decorate a lovely room for baby in your new house

Gorgeous!! I looked at the same bedding, it's really lovely. Nice to see a nursery kitted out in it too!! Your baby is going to love it :D x

utterly gorgeous honey! no what you mean about though's pots! i love them but couldn't bare to break one! x

Wow! Just lovely. You are so organised. What is the name of that collection if you don't mind me asking?

aww thats just gorgeous !! u must be so proud when u look at it ....... cos u shud be :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->