My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

Glad to see you back, Charlie! :hugs:

I'm good... Sleeping tons and a little cranky some days... but mostly good! LOL

:sex::spermy::dance::yipee: i'm getting it on so i can catch that eggy. give me about 5 more days and i should be posting OPK again.

:dance::yipee:woohoo charlies back:happydance::happydance:

hi girls, so i'm 4dpo already and am going to start posting my opk tomorrow to see for fun if they do anything this cycle. I'm not to fussed either way (although i'm hoping for a BFP) cause i have my appointment on 3 may so i'll be able to start whatever meds i need before my next cycle.:thumbup:

can't wait to actually start posting OPK cause it will give me someting to do:happydance:

Ok for all those want something to pass the time here are the start of my OPK . there are afew from the same day so just bear with me and i'll explain them all.

the third from the top is from 22nd April as in the one below it.
the next few are for April 23 and the bottom for are for april 24, 25, 26 and 27
Oh and the blue one is the random faulty HPT i got the other day, just couldn't be bothered to try and remove it.

Attachments

• opks from O to cd30.jpg
    opks from O to cd30.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 34
I've said this before Aussie but that dodgy HPT is unbelievable! Its so pink! Hoping to see those OPKs get darker hun and a proper BFP in a week or so! xxx

thanks TrippleB i know its so dodgy. I had me going for a while then i added it to the OPK and it started me wondering. I think i'm going to take it to the gyno and ask his opinion on it to. hehe might as well get everything i can out of him. i hope to see them getting darker to.

on another note i'm kind of wishing i didn't go riding the other day cause i've hurt my hip when i landed. it hasn't brusied or anything but it hurts when i sit a certain way. Oh well to late now.:dohh:

ok so the next installment should be up tomorrow. What does everyone think so far? i'm not seeing anything but then i neveer do so :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->