My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

Don't give up hunni :hug:

Just ordered more opk's despite telling myself i wasn't going to this month hahaha

hey girls thanks for the trying to make me feel better but everytime i think to myself in 5 months we hitting 2 years of trying i just think OMG OMG OMG, im starting to wonder if i now have some secondary infertility but i telling myself NO WAY i have 2 kids and nothing stopping me having my 3rd and last but something is stopping me and im scared to find out what :hissy:
i think once i hit the 2 year mark and nothing happened then i going searching for some answers xxx

I don't know if this is helpful... but your temp shifts aren't super high... So it could be as simple as low progesterone. It definitely causes early losses in many women and they don't know to look for it until something suggests it. But, the early losses with the fairly low temp shift could definitely be indicating it. Maybe you should check into 7dpo bloods?

:hugs: I'm sorry you're going through all of this again!

charlie :hugs::hugs:

Girls i'm not sure i can do this anymore. with no sign of O weird temps this month i'm just not into it at the moment. everything over the last few weeks has just got me down to much to be TTC :cry: i dont think i'll ever got my BFP:nope:

You WILL! I promise, honey! :hugs: I wish I could say something more insightful!

Sorry you are feeling down Aussie. You will get there hun.

:thumbup:Ohhhhhh you girl have made me smile at least. You have given me some hope it this testing time.:hugs: thanks i needed a little pick me up.

Charlie, I agree with Megg, I too have low temp shifts and questionable ovulation signs with BBT so I started progesterone cream this cycle and my temps have shot up this morning to 36.8! Yay!
The last BFP I got in Oct which sadly ended in miscarriage was the only other time I have used the cream, so I deffo think it works.
I'm lucky I have a forward thinking gp in my practice who also believes in luteal phase defect which is pretty bloody amazing!!! LOL!

Aussie....big cyber hugs hunni (sorry but smilies don't wanna play ball on my iPhone)! I know it feels like swimming against a strong tide this TTC malarky, but all us girlies are here to give you all the swimming aids you'll ever need babe!

hi girls,
how is everyone? sorry i haven't been around the last few days but TTC has just gotten to me.

ATM i'm still waiting to O and on day 21 and its just a little annoying. i've had a bit of fun weekend with the family so i'm feeling a touch better. To make me feel even better i was looking after my friend 3 kids along with my 3 kids. it definaly make me want to have more kids and has given me a little more hope on this TTC journey. so thigs are looking clearer right now.

Glad to hear you're back on track! Sorry O is taking so long! :hugs:

thanks megg, i have a funny feeling that i won't O this cycle but thats ok, i go to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully get my referal to the gyno i want. :thumbup:

lat night i had a chat with DH and told him that i really want twins. that went down a treat:haha: i let him know that i'm going to tell the doctors that and ask for the more powerful drugs and that he needs to just agree with me and sit there and be quite. th good thing was he agreed to hold his tounge and not say anything to the doc's ao i have won a small battle there. To put it into context DH only wanted one child but agreed to #2 as our last, then agreed to #3 if he coould get the snip afterwards. he's now agreed to #4 but only cause i promised to get my tubes daone afterwards, mainly cause it will be my 4th c-section and its getting dangerous now. :nope: sometime i forget just how lovely my man is, and then he shows me in ways like this.:kiss::hugs:

Aww! That's great that he's just agreeing! I love my man for that too! Haha!

i think he's realise there are somethings he can win and some that he should just go with the flow with. He is adourable though.
yippy to having lovely men who are caring and understand us through our ttc journey:thumbup::happydance:

i think i might O soon if i havent already going by what the dr said during my appointment today. so hopefully soon i an begin my OPK as HPTs again.

Just found the info about your appointment! Excellent! :hugs:

hey ladies well i thinks its time to come bk, iv been avoiding here for so long (ok only a week or so lol) but feels like forever and i just cant stay away :winkwink:
im very laid bk this cycle about it all i cant be arsed with yet another heartbreaking cycle so im temping on odd days not obsessively like i used to then once ov confirmed i gonna stop temping.
i took first opk today and kinda glad i did as its nearly positive so looks like ov gonna be even earlier like cd13 :yipee: so im happy we started :sex: already as tomorrow should be opk pos day and cd13 ov day so got keep on him now :)
so how is everyone doing....
aussie- yay for ov coming and ur appointment hope all went well huns ;)

megg -how u getting on huns?

and debgreasby- hope see u bk here soon babes catch u on FB ;)

I'm here hunni, mostly lurking as not much happening yet.

Getting faint lines on OPK today so hopefully they will be positive today/tomorrow. Let the shagging commence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->