My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
Ok so as iv banned myself from POAS for 4 months now i decided if this cycle failed then next cycle id use OPK again so i ordered 50 online :yipee:, they came 3 days ago and they were just staring at me so.......as a true POAS whore i decided that i wanted to do an experiment and hopefuly it will work (providing i concieve this cycle :thumbup:), as i have sooooooo many opks now im going to and have been peeing on the opk with fmu since 5dpo, now i know 5dpo is to early to pick up anything but LH is lowest of a morning and hcg highest so i wanted to get my baseline "line" to go from to compare if its getting darker or staying the same, so im now 7dpo and have been poas since 5dpo they seem relatively the same in darkness but if honest there's not enough of them to form a comparison just yet, so every day im gonna post a new pic in here with the added opk for u all to help me obsess over, so ok here are the first 3 days from 5-7dpo

Attachments

• Picture 2796.jpg
    Picture 2796.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Picture 2797.jpg
    Picture 2797.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 100
:hi: charliemarina, I'll be stalking this very interesting thread hoping you get your BFP!

hahaha i know the pressure to get testing when you have so many

if i find the time i'll stick mine on a nicely organised paper like yours as well,
atm they're neatly organised on a piece of tp, glamourous!

ha ha TB it was actually u that inspired this experiment what with u getting pos opks late in dpo and i remember playing with opk wen preg watching them go very very dark was great fun so thanks huns :winkwink:
also i used to use selotape to stick the opks but found it became quite tricky so now i use good old prit stick (glue for kids :rofl:) works really well too LOL.
yay i have stalkers already :yipee: xx

I've been thinking about doing similar with my cbfm sticks - as it shows the oestrogen line and I think that oestrogen continues in to pregnancy so my theory is that this line would stay around the same level if pg or would tail off in line with progesterone if not pg - I will let you know how my experiment goes and we can compare notes :)

hx

I've been thinking about doing similar with my cbfm sticks - as it shows the oestrogen line and I think that oestrogen continues in to pregnancy so my theory is that this line would stay around the same level if pg or would tail off in line with progesterone if not pg - I will let you know how my experiment goes and we can compare notes :)

hx

hey huns YAY u gonna join me and would love to compare notes especially if we both get :bfp: then the ladies can use this method too :)
also doesnt it cost loads for them sticks for CBFM and to use one a day for 10 odd days cnt be cheap?? xxxx

it was £14 for 20 - I was thinking about from 6dpo and every 2 days as progesterone test is 7dpo so assume that's seen to be the peak in a normal menstrual cycles - I just thought it was worth a shot and this way would only use about 4 sticks...... fxd hey!! :)

charlieeeeeee!!!!! i pee'd on opk but no luck so just gna keep peein from CD7-8 am CD5 know :D so if i get a positive do i BD that nite?because u OV like hourse after dont u :S o god i'm new to all of this and google is annoying me!!!xxx

charlieeeeeee!!!!! i pee'd on opk but no luck so just gna keep peein from CD7-8 am CD5 know :D so if i get a positive do i BD that nite?because u OV like hourse after dont u :S o god i'm new to all of this and google is annoying me!!!xxx

dont worry about google huns thats never ur friend if u have question regarding OPK, charting, bedding or actually anything ttc just ask me if i dnt know i will tell u and help u find out the answer babes xxxxx

Ive done this experiment twice!:rofl:

ok girls so here is todays opk in line with last 3 as promised dnt look to be changing yet :winkwink: but i hoping it will soon showing me we done it :yipee:
got some symptoms going on but there being ignored BAD BODY! ok so heres the pic........

Attachments

• Picture 2798.jpg
    Picture 2798.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture 2799.jpg
    Picture 2799.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 39
very interesting thread shall most def be stalking good luck for your bfp hun xx

charliemarina I think todays looks *slightly* darker?? Anyone else?

u know what girls i just took another look at them on the paper and on here and i think i agree but u must remember they are opks and its very plausible for my LH to have been slightly higher this morning then last few days, but if it proceeds to darken yet more over next 2 days then i MAY test, but i do like to hold out till af is due but :yipee: cnt help but get excited thinking it may be hcg :blush:

TB- whats going on with u huns have u hecked CP and cm internally?? is there any blood up in there? as i find if not then af wont show that day for me if she gonna show usually a cp check i will get some on finger and i know she coming in hours?? if nothing then OMG great sign keep testing huns :flow:

oh and also ladies i had a dip in temp yesterday and now today its the highest its been post ov....ok fair do its only 0.1 higher than the highest temp b4 today but it higher :yipee: must hang onto hope :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->