My OPK Progression - for those who are interested

hollyhopeful2

Twin Mom
Reaction score
I've just ovulated within the last couple of days, and since I had a thousand internet OPKs, thought I would do one nearly every day of my cycle and see what it looks like at the end. I am currently DPO 2, and here is my opk's so far; (some days I did more than one)

In addition, this is the first month my dh and I have been able to 'take advantage' of ov day since the summer - FX'd!! :)

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 169
Very nice progression. I did the same thing starting from cd 7 and I stopped yesterday and it's very exciting to see the changes in the sticks. I'm currently on the cup of 3dpo so it looks like we're going to be testing at the same time. Good luck and :dust: to you!

Wow what a perfect progression, thanks for sharing!

GL to both of you testing, BFP BFP BFP BFP!!! :happydance:

so next girls we what a line of postive test good luck to u all :)

I've just ovulated within the last couple of days, and since I had a thousand internet OPKs, thought I would do one nearly every day of my cycle and see what it looks like at the end. I am currently DPO 2, and here is my opk's so far; (some days I did more than one)

In addition, this is the first month my dh and I have been able to 'take advantage' of ov day since the summer - FX'd!! :)

Thanks for sharing this - very helpful.
Good Luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking 15 opk aint enough.

i did an amazon order so might need to order more.

Thanks for sharing. Just bought some of these to use next cycle xx

Thank you Holly. It's always good to see reference pics. Very obvious +. I hope i get a good + opk soon. I am CD7 and today was my last day of my 5 day regimen of Clomid. So I'm testing everyday starting yesterday. I know I started early but better safe than sorry. This is my first round of Clomid so I have no idea what effect it will have on my body.

Keeping fingers crossed for a BFP for you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->