my opks...have i o'd yet?

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
so ok these are my opks that i stared doing just this week. first one is the top one on the three and thats cd 15 of a 30ish day cycle. they go in order
the last two are cd 16 and cd 17....

does anyone know if i've o'd yet?? or am i still waiting too?

Attachments

• first 3.jpg
    first 3.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 20
  • last 2.jpg
    last 2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 14
You usually ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive OPK. What cycle day are you on now? Cycle Day 16 was positive so you ovulated 12-36 hours after that.

cd 15 was the first positive that i got...and its cd 17 today. member i didnt test anyday b4 cd 15..but thats when i did one and got a posiitve right away...they have all been positive....so its been two days...did i o?

woman what have i told u.. put them down step away from the tests and just go with the flow...

cd 15 was the first positive that i got...and its cd 17 today. member i didnt test anyday b4 cd 15..but thats when i did one and got a posiitve right away...they have all been positive....so its been two days...did i o?

You could have O'd anywhere from that day until right now.

CD16 looks the darkest - i'd go by that! Good luck!

what? ...look at cd 17?...control line is by where i wrote cd, and the test line is by the time...so maybe you read it different>?...let me know..but i think cd 17(today) is darkest...so would that mean i o'd today or going to?

btw cm ...on cd 14(monday) ewcm, cd 15(tuesday) cd 16 (wed) it was watery, and cd17(today) its creamy/whitish and stretches alittle bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->