my opks......pos today

resque07

mother of 2 ! ttc 2 more.
Reaction score
so i have been taking opks twice a day since the 6th of july. i decided to start then because i was waiting for my af to show . she is 18 days late as of today. today i got a positive opk! so my questions are.the very little light pink i had on the 28th of june could i consider that an af. and would i get a positive opk and not IMG_1831.jpg

Don't want to read and run~ I'm not sure! I do know u can O w/o AF..have u taken a hpt? Good luck!

Have you taken a hpt? Maybe that was implantation on the 28th and you are pregnant.

so i took hpt today and it was neg. guess im just o'ing. gonna go ahead and bd and poas here and there.lol

okay here we go again... i woke up this morning feeling crampy all over in the lower back and in my hips and legs. when i went to the potty and wiped it was cm but is has a brown look too it, the hours later i got really crampy like af crampy went to bathroom again and wiped just to check and it was clear cm with a little blood but not too much. now nothing , nada. what is this ? i got my first pos opk three days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->