my ovulation kit never went positive

Bella'smummy

Reaction score
I have been doing my opks since cycle day 6 and now i'm on 17 it started off pale on cd 8 then went darker by cycle day 10 and has stayed the same shade since and today nothing at all.....
According to fertility friend i'm not ovulating till today but nothing although I have lots of ewcm and sore boobs.

I know you don't always ovulate every month but the last few months the test have got darker until i eventually get a positive.

Because I didn't get a positive we didn't do the deed yesterday we did thursday, tuesday, monday, sunday, plus we will TONIGHT and Tomorrow am as OH is away then till tuesday:growlmad:

What do you think has happend have I some how missed it, been doing 2 test the last 3 days!!!!

Any advice xxx

When I got pregnant with ds2 I never got a positive opk, taking then as you are. I must have ovulated lol. This time I did get a positive opk - but dtd for the last time more than 48 hours before ov. I got pregnant! :happydance: Good luck I hope you get your bfp this cycle xxxx:thumbup:

thank you hun, i hope so it is so stressfull waiting to ovulate spending all the money on kits then nothing!!!!

Fingers crossed despite the blip i get pregnant xxxxx

this cycle i never got one pos and i tested twice a day some times more lol.. but going by my temp i have ovulated ,, x

Its really easy to miss your surge. I had a questionable positive yesterday at 1pm, a definate positive at 6pm and by 6am this morning it was negative again. Maybe next cycle you could test twice daily at 2pm and 8pm? I buy the cheapys off ebay, you can get 50 for £13 odd.

Blah11- I have been testing for the last 3 days at 2pm and 6 pm weirdly my darkest day was on cycle day 13 which is over a week earlier the fertility friend states.

Today I have had loads and loads of ewcm and a ting of blood in it we did the deed last night and it hurt a bit which is strange....

I am getting crampy pains on my right, so if i am ovulating today then I have well and truely missed my chance as OH has gone to isle of mann for 2 days :cry:
MANDY121- I wonder if it is the opks we are using, I've got internet cheapies 15 for £1.99 maybe some are rubbish.

Probably not my month... x

i got 50 ic for under 8 pounds and they wrked gr8 4 me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back