My parenting journal

hun this is a brilliant idea :)
its good to hear all the things your going through !

im sorry to hear what happened.. that must of been terryfying :|
glad hes ok now !

x

That sounds so scary :( I hope you have recovered from the shock! Good to know he's ok though.

xxx

I love being a parent. Baby sleeps right next to me now in the bed, it's just amazing. I am so glad to be a parent, when he smiles at me my heart melts.. Will post pics later! Got AF for the first time since having him, haven't had any period pains yet so am glad for that! Hopefully it will only last 4 days like before, I couldn't handle much more than that.
I have been feeling shitty lately though.
To sum a long story up, I went out with a guy who wasn't the one I loved. Now the guy I love doesn't want to talk to me because it will 'ruin' my relashionship. These have been the most miserable days, I'm so lonely, I would give almost anything to just rewind & hear your voice again.

"I love you and I miss you, at least if I could hear your voice it would be the closest thing to touching you..":(

wow that sounded scary!!! how is everything now?

He's well now, I'm so glad nothing like that has happened since & I hope it never happens again! Apparently it's common with little ones though, infact right up until they're 2 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->