My Pelvis!

hellojello25

Reaction score
Omg this baby is so low he's already hurting my pelvis! He's about a pound already (had our anatomy scan on Wednesday), but that still doesn't seem like enough to make walking painful yet. I didn't have any SPD or anything with my first and it's still so early! I'm hoping baby moves up soon (he's got so much room!) because every step right now is painful.

Anyone else having this problem?

I suffer with spd and did last pregnancy too but this time round it is awful already! The pain is horrendous and its just getting worse. I try and stay active to keep weight off and keep things loose but it is becoming so difficult as I'm out of action for days after. I cant lift my son anymore which is heartbreaking for me. Getting in amd out of the bath brings a tear to my eye.....i am about to chase physio and see my options for help to eleviate the pain. If it gets bad where you are affected doing daily tasks deffo seek help from midwife or gp asap as spd gets worse quickly and can affect you for years after birth x

Oh big hugs hun you have all my sympathy :nope:
I've suffered with strangely only my left hip since I was around 10 weeks and it is a bloody pain in the bum, only when lying down or getting out the bath etc so I dread to think what it must be like for you.
I'm not sure what its like near you but here you can self-refer for physiotherapy for SPD and PGP so check in with your midwife xx

Thanks ladies! I'll mention it to my doctor at my next appointment. My son was a big baby and I got a little bit of SPD right at the end with him, but nothing crazy or lasting. This baby is another boy and is already measuring ahead, so he's definitely going to be big. I'll def be needing some form of help if the baby is only a pound and I'm having difficulty.

The kicker too is that I lost 50 pounds before I got pregnant this time around! I thought weighing less was supposed to help lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->