my perfect baby!!!!

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I can not believe how perfect baby is... Measuring 7+4-7+6, so exactly on my dates!!!!! Words cannot describe the joy I feel right now.. I cried so hard during the ultrasound and my doctor cried with me, after 2 early losses and a missed miscarriage, she was absolutely thrilled for us... she told me today that miscarriage rate just dropped to 5%... I'm so happy I can't stop looking at my pics and I videoed it, but it's crazy because I was crying and bouncing my phone everywhere... what's crazy is we could already see arms and legs and the umbilical cord!!! Also in the pic I swear you can see a face lol!!!! I'm thinking girl, but who knows!!!! I already love my little squishy!!!!!!! So happy guys, I just can't believe it!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

Attachments

• 2013-11-04 14.34.21.jpg
    2013-11-04 14.34.21.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 28
We could also see the little brain developing.. so awesome!!!

Yay! This just made me tear up. I know the feeling of a positive ultrasound after losses. I sobbed hysterically at my 7 week ultrasound as well. Best feeling ever. Congrats girl!!! :cloud9::happydance:

awwww tears of joy for you :) a big hug and lots of love for you and your baby :)

I had a scan at 6w+5 and was amazed!! Its great huh?

I can not believe how perfect baby is... Measuring 7+4-7+6, so exactly on my dates!!!!! Words cannot describe the joy I feel right now.. I cried so hard during the ultrasound and my doctor cried with me, after 2 early losses and a missed miscarriage, she was absolutely thrilled for us... she told me today that miscarriage rate just dropped to 5%... I'm so happy I can't stop looking at my pics and I videoed it, but it's crazy because I was crying and bouncing my phone everywhere... what's crazy is we could already see arms and legs and the umbilical cord!!! Also in the pic I swear you can see a face lol!!!! I'm thinking girl, but who knows!!!! I already love my little squishy!!!!!!! So happy guys, I just can't believe it!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

YAY! I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance:

Congrats!!!!!! So so happy to hear the good news!

So pleased for you, congratulations, perfect little thing holdin on tight!

You guys are absolutely amazing!!!! Thank you for all the support!!!!!!!♡♥♡♥♡♥

Yeay, so pleased for you! I only just came back to this forum but yours was one of the stories I was following :)

Congratulationsxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"