My period isn't going to come tomorrow because...

calm

Reaction score
Warning, irrational rant ahead

Tomorrow I won't have my period, because I will be pregnant.

I haven't had unprotected sex but maybe somehow some supersperm leaked out and dashed to its goal.

I have been ill for quite a few days feeling sick, with a temperature and headache (its not a stomach bug, I'm pregnant)

Thank you BnB for giving me a place to be an irrational nut.

:hugs: I know how you feel, I feel that way every bloody month. Good luck anyway!

Awww calm, nice to see you. Your rant made me smile! I had the same irrational thoughts but unfortunately my period did come. Fingers crossed urs won't tho! X

Ha ha you sound just like me! ...It could happen... :winkwink:
Good luck!

hehehe! I think this should be added to the symptom thread too!

I am about bunny, just not writing in my journal until I have something worth saying. But lurking and even posting still!

And well, I am very clockwork, on I came today, bang on day 29 as usual. Anxiety and stress may affect other people's cycles but not mine. Going to have those few days of weird brown red period and then on day 3 bang comes the pain and the heavy bleeding.

I have to say that last night I had a very strange dream. I had gone to a Chemist for a pregnancy test, but it was a different type obviously, because they knew the results before me, and instead of telling me they put on a big piece of paper on the counter: My name and surnames and then put: is not pregnant. I was mortified! Not mortified that I was not pregnant, but that everyone would know I had done a test! I don't think I was ashamed (and why should I be?), just not wanting people to know my business. Having said that, I think in the back of my mind I knew that I had peed on the stick knowing that I was not pregnant, and I think that was what I felt guilty about and didn't want people to know that I was that mad!

People say that I should pee on an ovulation stick if I want to have the experience of peeing on a stick. I think the reason I don't do it is that I don't want to know if there is any problem. Why? Because I have to sort myself out, before worrying about possible other problems, imagine I don't ovulate, then I will start fretting and now's not the moment. Come the time I will use those smiley digi sticks, I think anyway.

So no, I am not pregnant. I had my BFN in dreams, and my AF in the daytime, both stating very clearly: Girl, get a grip! x

P.S. And yes, I did know that I was not pregnant, but one can daydream can't one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->