My period was due 2 days ago and it hasn't come!

Jitter

Reaction score
My period was due on the 19th, it's the 21st now. I got BFN yesterday. I'm a little worried. Why has my period disappeared?

You may have also ovulated late. Often a late period can mean late ovulation if its not pregnancy. Good luck

You may have also ovulated late. Often a late period can mean late ovulation if its not pregnancy. Good luck

I usually have very, very regular periods. I have a 30 day cycle. My period arrives usually on the 19th and rarely 20th. And it's the 21st. :/ Thank you! :thumbup:

Im with you! I'm 2 days late today and :bfn: but I tested in the morning. Are you having any symptoms?

:dust:

Hello jitter and hilljm.. I am 2 days late too.. can I join. Mine was a little late ovulation as I figured out but I have some promising symptoms. Got bfn at 8 dpo and didnt test later. Planning to test this weekend.

I'm 3 going on 4 days late and bfns I'm pretty certain of when I O'd because I have O pain every month

Of course you can join! We need to support! :)

BFN and 3 days late now! Will test again in 2 days when I'm 5 days late. And again in 4 days! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->