My poor baby boy!!!

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
My poor baby is sick!!!

I picked him up today and he's been asleep most of the day, he hadn't eaten his dinner. He had gluey eyes, kept sneezing and is full of cold, I managed to get him in the doc's (who kept me waiting for an hour and a half - with a sick baby) and he was burning up.

He was crying saying 'mumma, mumma' but then still found a little happiness to clap his hands (his new trick)

My poor boy :hissy:

Ah i hate it when LO's are ill, hope he gets better soon x x

:( poor Noah, know how you feel, we're full of snot and on/off temps too. Its the change in weather I'm sure.

Katie claps hands very well too, even makes the sound now :lol: and has just started to wave byebye :) so cute when they do these little things :D

Get well soon Noah..xx

:hugs: it must be so hard to see them so ill. I've got it to come yet :-(

:hugs::hugs:

Poor little man :(

I hope he gets better soon x

Hope he get's well soon. Is it just a virus or did the doc give you anything to treat it?

Hope he get's well soon. Is it just a virus or did the doc give you anything to treat it?

Eye infection & just more virus TBH!

The doc gave me some drops for his eyes but there actually thick drops, not like water. She also just said calpol as they'll not give much anymore for under 2's cos of the new law!!

I hope he feels better soon hun..:hugs: xx

The time you had to wait to get him seen to is ridiculous!
Bless him, hope he gets better soon
x

Eye infection & just more virus TBH!

The doc gave me some drops for his eyes but there actually thick drops, not like water. She also just said calpol as they'll not give much anymore for under 2's cos of the new law!!
Sorry if nobody agrees but I kept my medised & should she need it I will be giving her the minimum dose!

Kids were being overdosed because of stupididy!

Totally agree wobbles i've still got all my cough medicine and still using it, as long as your not stupid they'll be fine x x

awwwwww poor baby boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->