My Poor Boy

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Noah was busy playing this evening with daddy, mummy was sat on the sofa looking at what rubbish TV she could sky+ :dohh: Noah got excited and ran towards his toy basket and ran straight in to the side of the door!!

He was screaming and within seconds had a huge blue graze on his head :cry:Daddy got the ice and mummy got the juice & haribo & nanna gave him cuddles, he calmed down when he was sat on my knee and thought the hario was a great idea.....he was even wanting more when they'd gone!! We kept him up for a while after and gave him a little meds incase he had a headache, he was fine and started spinning around and jumping :dohh:

It was the first really bad fall he's had - i felt so sick!!!

:hug: Poor boy. Glad it didn't hurt him too badly though :hug:

Awwww poor little man glad hes ok now kids forget about things like that quickly once they are distracted x

Poor baby boy! It's horrible to see them hurt themselves!!! I've gotta tell you though, get use to it!!! Josh climbs on everything and falls quite often... It's inevitable xx

Its horribl;e when they fall!!Paige has banged her head 5 times today!! Doh, she's never usually that bad! x

Oh bless him. Poor thing.

x

Aww bless. Amazing things, Haribos!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"