my poor bubba

bexxie

Reaction score
poor melie

Yesterday she was awake from 4am til 7pm and then fretful right through til 10pm,then had a bad,bad nappy and slept and slept.

the poo was green though,does this mean tummy big and if so HOW? I am so clean,i think maybe I am not enough.
I always sterilse everything but admit when putting her teats on bottles I use my hands not the tongs,is this what i did wrong?
I used soem colief and the wind is better in her and she did another bad nappy an hour or so again and is so content now.

BUT she is sucking on a dummy,lol

soz hun i cant rememeber if u said you were BF or not :blush: if you are maybe its something youve eaten green, im not sure.

is she in pain when she poo's? hope shes ok bless her :hugs:

No all bottle now,she was too much on the boobie,jesus would have had to sit down for 23 hours of the day,lol

Her poo's are quite loose and yellow but tinged green if that makes sense. poor little bubba,I massaged some Lavendar Oil with Olive Oil and rubbed clock-wise on her belly that eased it some.

im sure its normal, and im sure i got a pooh chart somehwher stupid i know but the MW gave me it as it freaked me seeing colby pooh blackk as i never seen adele do this. But im sure Colbys did go a greeny yellow colour about 3 weeks old then about 4 weeks old it lookes like normal pooh only soft.

trying to see if i still have that wee chart thing but i think i binned it but if i still have it i will scan ot for ya ;)

Dont worry hun newborn poo can be an amazing variety of colours, nothing to worry about. May just be a bit colicy. Its only likely to be a stomach upset if she is either pooing like mad and watery and prob being sick too or off her bottles. If its just the colour its fine, they can be green, yellow, orange, brown and black!

Alfie's nappies are mainly yellowy with green babe and he is just fine, so don't panic babe, I am sure she is too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->