my poor cat :(

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
He was out all last night and I just found him outside on a neighbours car!! he is normally very good and comes when you call him but he just ignored me, I went and picked him up and his eye is all pussy and swollen he couldnt open it at all!! I bathed it for him with water and he has opened it now but its still horrible, I have just put him to bed in his basket im not sure what else to do with him its so upsetting seeing him so helpless!! :(

x

im sure if you take him to a vet they could give him something for his eye. hope it gets better soon. x

my cat had this the other day my oldest cat got it threw play fighting with my girl cat.. the inside was strached and gt infected. the vet can give u sum eye drops and a injection but just watch it with warm boiked water and cotton wool :)

im going to keep an eye on him today and clean it up when needed and see how he is tomorrow and possibly take him to the vets if he isnt any better!!

x

OH NO!! Take him to the vet hun. I hope he's okay - keep us updated. :ugs:

Try bathing with saltwater. Use boiled (cooled) water with salt dissolved in, helps fight infection and is kinder on the eyes than freshwater.

Aww!! Poor kitty!! My kitties keep play fighting and now have a couple gouges in the top of their necks..a little bloody and swollen...now scabby. Im sure with some eye drops the vets can help him! Hope he feels better soon!! Just give him lots of cuddles! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->