My poor little man :-(

Jkelmum

Reaction score
:cry: He as had a caugh for 2 wks that i am sure is turning into a chest infection althought doc states his chest his clear ...then tday he as vomited 3 times projectile everywhere ...the last time being half hr ago in his bed in his sleep i heard and went in had to turn him onto his tummy to finish cleaned him up brought him down and onto settee he barely woke during all this and i dont know if its cos he is so tired having not hardly slept two nights or if its worse but if he is sick like that again or his temp rises it looks like i shall be spending christmas day night down at a@e

Awww poor thing hope he gets better soon. Ruby has the same and its horrible to see them so poorly especially at xmas xx

Hun, hope little man is ok but if not take him down A&E. This is how it started with my little man and he was REALLY poorly (I've written a thread on it). Hope all is ok xxx

Hope he's getting better. Ruby still hasnt managed to rid herself of her cough and if anything its getting worse especially at night. Am taking her to see the out of hours doctor in half an hour as told they are too busy to see her now! xx

He asnt been sick since 2am although not eating anything all day but i have offerd him lots of drinks cant wait for monday so i can take him bk to docs with his chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->