My Pre-Seed & SMEP Journey *OPK Progression Pics Included*!!! WHY AREN"T THEY CHANGIN

MeMeBrown

Reaction score
I know the SMEP is designed for women who have had a MC and I have not but I decided what the heck why not try it lol! So The hubby and I decided to pair it up with preseed and we will see what happens! This will be our first month using Preseed and also trying this plan! So we are crossing our fingers *and everything else * And praying this is our month! Anyone else try this method and get positive results? Or anyone have any other tips?
The SMEP sounds pretty simple

The Plan

Short Version:

"Try" every other night starting Day 8
Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
Skip one night, then do one last "try"
Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.

I havent gone on into the world of BBT and charting yet, Im hoping I dont have to since Im not a very organized person lol and that would be to much like a job for me lol Im tryin to be relaxed about it right now

Well today is CD 8 so the plan officially began today :happydance: ! We :sex: right before he went to work lol I am keeping all my OPKs and will be watching the progression I already have a light line! I wish it was this easy to get two pink lines on HPTS!!! Hope I get a positive soon! We aren't using the Pre-seed until my line starts to get dark, since its expensive we don't wanna waste it!

Here Are My OPKS From CD6-CD8​

Attachments

• IMG_3259.jpg
    IMG_3259.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 32
Today is CD 10, I can't wait until I get a positive OPK! Im feeling really good about this cycle! Well Better get my :sex: in for the day ;)!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_3279.jpg
    IMG_3279.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 25
CD6-CD14
Why aren't they changing at all??? :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_3350.jpg
    IMG_3350.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 28
I would keep doing them twice a day, I bet you get a blaring positive within the next day or two.

I'm 2 days behind you and my lines are getting lighter....grrrr still sticking with the SMEP though :)

Good luck and keep us updated xxx

ThANKS I will.....do you always have a line on yours? Ive never gotten one with only one line??

ThANKS I will.....do you always have a line on yours? Ive never gotten one with only one line??

Yes I always get a line no matter where I am in a cycle, they normally look like yours but this month my lines are getting quite faint. A bit gutted but only had the coil removed last month so i suppose my cycle could be all messed up.

xxx

has anyone tried fertilaid?? i just bought some wondering if its good?

Yes I always get a line no matter where I am in a cycle, they normally look like yours but this month my lines are getting quite faint. A bit gutted but only had the coil removed last month so i suppose my cycle could be all messed up.

xxx

coil??

IUD, it was the the one with hormones in so my body could be out of wack for a few cycles. We decided to use a contraceptive after the losses and have a break but I realised I really wanted to try again so only had it in 5 months xx

IUD, it was the the one with hormones in so my body could be out of wack for a few cycles. We decided to use a contraceptive after the losses and have a break but I realised I really wanted to try again so only had it in 5 months xx

ooo ok lol

Ughhh I totally got screwed (literally!) this cy trying the smep...we started out :sex: every other day as planned the once I hit fertile cm we started :sex: every day and planned on that till I got a +OPK and temp jump...well I got 2 +opks but still no stinking temp jump and no crosshairs...I. Either having a slow rise or something unusual but let's just say we are still :sex: every day and it's been NINE DAYS STRAIGHT!!!!!! Chart is in my sig if you care to take a look......

I dont know anything about temping and charting sorry

Finally Got My + yesterday at CD 22 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

first picture is my positive CD22
second picture is my progression from CD 6-22
third is todays picture of progression CD 6-23

Attachments

• IMG_3493.jpg
    IMG_3493.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3497.jpg
    IMG_3497.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 20
:BFP: LAST NIGHT at 9 DPO!!!!!! No symptoms really except at 6 DPO I had sore BBs and shootings pains in my vagina/ cervix area now no sore BBs but feel some pinching and have a cold other than that nada!! Im so shocked right now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->