My princess in her baby legs

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
hope its ok posting this in here, just wanted to share my beauty with you in her baby legs :cloud9: she loved them and so did i :cloud9:
https://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/princess_bump/Blueberrys/IMG_0192.jpg
https://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/princess_bump/Blueberrys/IMG_0193.jpg

Aw, shes such a cutie. They are some lovely lil baby legs! x

Aww she looks so cute!!! :cloud9:

Think baby leg shopping beckons!!OH gonna kill me!!:blush:

soooo cute!

but can I ask what baby legs are exactly? :blush: They look like tights to me with no feet :blush:

awwww she looks soooo adorable-they fit so well - daisy's are huuuuuuuuuuuuge on her its soo sweet!!!
think there i a baby legs obsession starting here!!

vicki - they are like tights with no feet or crotch so we can show off our cloth butts and makes nappy changes a doddle!:thumbup: also helps keep little legs warm !!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxx

ahh I have some of those, they were given to me but I wasn't sure how to put them on :rofl:

lol they are really cool - and make life really easy 4 nappy changes!!!! pop them on n post some piccies!!!

xxxxxxxxx

I think Hannah would die if I put them on her in this heat. Will try them once it cools off though ;) Hopefully they are still long enough :rofl:

lol bless her!! its awful weather here - rain n windy n cold i'm very jealous!!! enjoy!!

xxxxxxxxx

Aww she looks so cute in them!!! Love the ones you chose! We have one pair for Hayden, they are great for crawling babies too, protect their knees

cute I had no idea what they were til explained :)

sorry vickie and cupcake, i should of explained too :) they are so nice, especially when cold and do make nappy changed soooooooo nice and easy, and great for crawling, maddi's been working for about 6weeks or so, but she still fall's over, so its nice for that too :D def post some piccies of the gorgeous hannah in her's vickie when its cold enough :D xxx

ohh they're soo cute!

I think i'm gonna ahve to go shoppin.....

Awwww Maddi looks so cute in her Baby Legs Carly....they're fab for babies aren't they...I've been meaning to buy some for aggggeeessss ready for Deri crawling and all of a sudden all the girls in here have been buying them too :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->