My princess in her baby legs

sorry vickie and cupcake, i should of explained too :) they are so nice, especially when cold and do make nappy changed soooooooo nice and easy, and great for crawling, maddi's been working for about 6weeks or so, but she still fall's over, so its nice for that too :D def post some piccies of the gorgeous hannah in her's vickie when its cold enough :D xxx

I know uve got ur wedding to pay for but seriously hun, shes a bit young!!! :rofl:

LOL fab looking baby legs! Bless her, shes so cute, and always poses for the camera!

sorry vickie and cupcake, i should of explained too :) they are so nice, especially when cold and do make nappy changed soooooooo nice and easy, and great for crawling, maddi's been working for about 6weeks or so, but she still fall's over, so its nice for that too :D def post some piccies of the gorgeous hannah in her's vickie when its cold enough :D xxx

I know uve got ur wedding to pay for but seriously hun, shes a bit young!!! :rofl:

LOL fab looking baby legs! Bless her, shes so cute, and always poses for the camera!

:rofl: gotta start em young!! and i've back dated her rent from when she first entered the womb :rofl:

ooops - seriously i dunno where my mind is this weekend! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->