My profile is lying?

T

TashaAndBump

I clicked in my name at the top of BnB (Where it says, "Welcome, TashaAndBump")... I can't remember what for... I did this when I was viewing one of my own threads - the one about Anna swallowing something, I think?

Anyway, where it says my current activity (where I expected it to say, "Viewing thread: Anna swallowed something!") it said, "Viewing attachment: Army Brat"! This is odd! So I clicked the link and it took me to a thread that I had never seen before!

I print-screened it for you:

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/ami.jpg

Is this just a technical glitch? Or should I worry that my account has been hacked or something? I just thought you should know.... Is it possible someone else has my password?? Worrying!

Thanks x

could be a glitch... nothing suggests your account is being outside of your normal posting environment (ie. home IP's etc). Are you logged in on MrB's computer? (if not then I wouldn't worry about it).

Hmmm... I don't *think* I am logged in on MrBum's computer... I have logged in on it before in firefox... I wil have to check. Thanks x

I checked and I am not logged in on any of the other computers in our house. But I am keeping an eye on it and still noticing weird things going on... Just now my profile reckons that I am viewing this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/45650-blinkie-similar.html#post661768 when I am not, and enver have viewed said thread. See attatched.

Seems a bit odd!

Attachments

• profile again.jpg
    profile again.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 23
If this happens again (a thead you are sure you haven't visited) report it here but don't click to check out the thread (need to check the thread before you do).

I read this thread earlier, and I was just on BurtonBaby's profile a minute ago - apparently she's viewing the same attachment. Just wondering if you could see if she has actually viewed the thread that's on instead of waiting for Tasha's profile to lie to her again?

Unless she actually was viewing it, of course... I think I need sleep :lol:

Attachments

• Profile.jpg
    Profile.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member