My Progesterone and HCG Levels are

rosequartz

Pregnant with 1st Baby
Reaction score
Hubby just got my 2nd Blood Work Report

My Progesterone Level is 17 (this is the first time I ever got my progesterone level checked and last week my doc put me on Progesterone without even looking at my level and I haven't taken a single pill yet).

My HCG level is 10,000

Do they look normal?

What are your levels?

your hcg level is fab! mine was only 6900 and that was last week at 5w 5 days not sure bout progestorone level i was just told it was good lol xx

so i was wondring ..my hubby and i were tryin to concve aand i was put on clomid and then it over stulated my ovarys and etc and well anyway my prog leevel was great they said and i ouvulated around i think the 1st of june and well now i had blood done on monday which was cycle day 27 and my hcg blood level was a 4? and the nurse said that a 5 was for sure preg but i dont kno or understand why if ur NOT PREG then why would u have l evel of hcg? can someone help me plz thanks :wacko: and today i was to start my perod but i woke up to a spolt of blood on my pantys but when i went to the bathroom i notcid that it was really thin /wattery clear pinkish /reddish blood? an its only enough for a panty linar? helpplease:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->