my reading

navywag

Reaction score
hi ladies, just thought id share some of the reading i got last week

at fist everything she was saying i was lie, no, no, no, but she said that it would all mae sense at the end, which to be honest i really didnt believe!

she spoke about 3 women that were very close and had been through everything together ( me , mum n sis) and that my mums mum had passed, she also told me what type of cancer she died from and that her husband (my mums dad) had died when he was way too young ( right again as he died in a dreadfull accident when my mum was 5!) she then told me my nans name and said that i have to do my midwifery course, but wont be able to do it quite yet!
then she told me that my nan was handing me a piny orange rose, which really made me pay attention as me and my dd took those exact flowers to nans grave a few days before!

then she said one of my oh's family was trying to push in, names james, but my nan wouldnt let him thru as she had more important stuff to tell me ( ended up james was my oh's great grandad and had always been very pushy and self important lol)

now this is the part that is stuck in my head

she told me about the misscarraige i had a few years ago before i met my oh,
she knew that it was quite early and that i was in a bad relationship
she told me that it wasnt my fault and that the baby 'chose' to go as she knew the life she would of been born into was not right for her!
and that my nan is looking after her for me for just a little longer that she is coming back to me in the next year!!!, and yes she said she, apparently its going to be a girl~!

i dont want to get my hopes up , but it turns out that this month af is due on the anniversary of my nans death so that is when i will be testing!!!
what do you all think?
im freaing out a lil bit here!!!! xxx

i would say take each day as it comes and try not to get too excited about it, hope you get what you wish for hun xx

Have you put any of this information online at any point? Becasue if it was an internet one they do look you up and your last posts from your name email address etc... i hope you get your bfp but i would take it as a bit of fun....

If it was an actual place where you walked in and got the reading then i do belive in that... Maybe it will but nothing is ever certain xx

it wasnt internet, i went to a woman i had heard loads about and gave her no info at all!, i believe what she says, but not putting my hopes on the baby part!!, but at least if it did happen this month i would feel a stronger connection with my nan, but if not , its just not meant to be! :) x

that must of been a lovely reading for you. its so nice when you know there are people watching over xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->