my SIL's 20week scan, babys heads small??

bexie1985

Reaction score
my brother and his OH went for their 20 week scan (theyre actually 21 weeks) but anyway, i rang to ask how they get on as they were planning on finding out the sex, unfortunatly s/he had legs crossed. The scanner also said to them they needed to come back for another scan as the babies head was measuring small?? I googled it (wish i hadnt) and it said this could be a sign of learning difficulties? I havent said anything to them as it could be nothing. Has anyone had a similar experience? or know anything about it?? xx

Our babies head was/is also measuring small, it is mearly an inication of the size of the baby! My OH has a very small head (he can't wear adults hats) luckly he is just small built so it doesn't look funny but it seems his little bean is taking after him already. The size of every baby is deteremined by head size which is sill really because as we all know everyone has very different head sizes!!! What was the head meausrement? We were 163cm at 20w3d?

xx

im not 100% i only spoke to him (and hes useless) im going to see her sunday so i'l speak to her then, i think theyre just worried as theyve got to go for another? but yeh ur right everyone has different head sizes dont they, so fingers are crossed alls ok. xx

yeah i thought they mesured babys head around that time and that was and indication of the size, like at 20 weeks they mesured my lo's head and said it was mesuring 21+3 or somthing! guess my baby has a fat head haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->