My Sister had her baby (pics) updated

I met my sister at the hospital at 6.30 and she took us onto the special care ward well considering the last time I saw Brooklyn she weighed less than 2lb and looked soooo tiny I can't believe what a dufference 8 weeks makes, she is so beautiful shes small but really chubby, her hands are lovely soo tiny, she weighs 5lb 5oz now, and could be home by Saturday she could have been coming home tomorrow but they are having some sort of meeting and the health visitor couldnt make it, so they had to change the meeting to Thursday......... Sarah has a list of things she has to learn to do before she brings her home and shes just about done everything..... from changing her tubes to clearing her throat. I couldn't believe how confident my sister is with her shes amazing!!! I forgot to take my mobile as I was in a rush to get out so I havent got any pictures but next time I go I will definatley get some.... I can't wait to show her off shes sooooo gorgeous!!

Aww good to hear she is doing well! and can't wait to see pictures.. just think won't be long until she is home xxx

That's great news....but where's the bloody pics you promised:hissy:

Ive been meaning to get back on here for a while, Ive just been so busy....Brooklyn has been home a few weeks now and although she still needs a little oxygen shes doing fine and weighs nearly 7lb, I feel bad as I havent been to see her since shes been home so still I have no more pics, but as soon as I get some I will post them on here...Thankyou to all of you that have sent well wishes It means a lot xxx

isn't it amazing how something so tiny can survive and thrive ! good luck to her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->