My Sister had her baby (pics) updated

I have just been talking to Ray on msn, he said she had to have a blood transfusion last night, and has been fine since, she also needs a couse of insulin as her sugars are low too, hes just on his way to see her now, so will let you know what he says when hes home.

:hugs:oh chick, I've been wallowing in self pity since my scan and hadn't noticed your updates...sorry.

I'm thinking positive thoughts for you all....the new pics are wonderful:hugs::hugs:

:hugs:oh chick, I've been wallowing in self pity since my scan and hadn't noticed your updates...sorry.

I'm thinking positive thoughts for you all....the new pics are wonderful:hugs::hugs:

Is everything ok with your scan? I feel awful if i missed a post hopr all is well hun :hug:

She's doing amazing hun well done to her. How is she now? Any updates? xxx

She's doing amazing hun well done to her. How is she now? Any updates? xxx

She is 2 weeks and 1 day old, shes doing brill, shes on 6.2mls of milk per hour she had a setback last weekend, but shes doing fine now. She has been off the cpap machine all day today and she is doing well. she weighed 2lb 1 oz so just about back to her birthweight wich is really good.

Thats brilliant she is doing so well :) She'll be home before you all know it! :hug:

Hi mumto3boys, looks like she's a real fighter-hope she continues to do well.x x

Shes been doing really well the last few days, shes been off cpap for nearly 48 hours (air not oxygen) and she is also tolerating 6.25mil of milk every hour shes was back to 2lb 1oz yesterday, heres another pic

https://i38.tinypic.com/f9m55e.jpg

Bless her! I hope everything turns out good for you all!

Congrats on the new arrival, im so pleased she is doing well, shes beautiful

She now weighs 2lb 6oz she had to have another blood transfustion a few days back but shes doing very well, she been off cpap for a week or so now, she has gone from being in the red room where they are watched constantly to the blue room where they are watch a lot but not as intence as the red room but now she is in the green room, which is really amazing for her age she will be 4 weeks old on monday but really only a 30 week baby. I cant wait to see her its been awful having to stay away as only her parents grandparents and siblings are alloud, its to minimise infection.

So glad she's doing so well :cloud9: Your photos of her really made me smile. She's beautiful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->