My Sister had her baby (pics) updated

Awww Im glad shes doing well hun, she'll be home before you know it! :hug:

Brooklyn now weighs 3lb 10oz and she is on 3 hour feeds now, shes doing really well!! The Drs are amazed by her

That's brilliant....so pleased for her:happydance::cloud9:

Awww that's brilliant! Well done Brooklyn! She'll be home soon :) :hug:

She was weighed again today she is 4lb 2oz, the drs said she would be home by he middle of December but I think she will be home sooner, were having a big party for her when she comes home I cant wait!!

Congratulations to you all, sounds like youve got a little fighter there.
Glad to hear she's doing well. x

Glad to hear she's doing so well! I think she'll be home sooner too! xx

She was weighed again yesterday and she weighs, 4lb 7oz She is also having 30mil of milk by bottle, the rest goes though the tube, They had to do it this was as she forgets to breathe as she is sucking and her lips were turning blue, but she is getting there as she only started on 10mils.

aww, ive just read this thread from start to finish. She really does sound like a miracle baby. Hope everything continues to go so well, keep us all posted :hugs:

xxx

Sounds like she's doing amazingly well! :hugs: x

Aww, she sounds like shes doing so well, she'll be home before you know it

Heres the most recent pic I have

https://i35.tinypic.com/14njxvl.jpg

A true miracle so happy shes doing so well xxx

Blimey...chubby cheeks and everything:happydance:

She's beautiful:cloud9:

Ive heard from My Sister today that the lining of Brooklyns lungs are not developed properly and she could be dependent on oxygen for the rest of her life. Apparently when she is having her feeds they have to turn the oxgen up a touch so her lips dont turn blue and her heart rate dosnt go down, My sister and her partner have to do a 3 week course to learn how to resusitate, change her tubes unblock anything that may become lodged in her throat etc...... Once they have done their 3 weeks they will be aloud to bring her home,.
They also have to keep the house temperature between 70- 80 degrees. They have relaxed the rules at hospital now and other famialy members can go to see her, so me and my sister are planning to go on monday, so I will take some pics and post them on here.

congrats 2 ur sister, i'm glad to hear she's doin well!xx

Aww babe....I hope the docs are wrong and she'll be ok with time:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->