My sisters keeper- Spoliers included

Ive not read all this thread yet as ive not finished watching it.

Started it tonight with OH but he couldnt watch it (his bother had cancer and it was too close to home!) I didnt know it was like that and now i feel so bad for asking him to watch it with me :cry: :cry:

Will probably finish it off tomorrow when he's out, but I already balled my eyes out just at the thought of Anna not wanting to have any more ops and when it has that flash back of her dad taking her to hospital again :( :(

Such a sad film :( :(

EDIT: Just finished watching it, although I didnt cry at the end. More so when they went to the beach and knowing how happy she was! Nice film but sad :(

I didn't really like the film to be honest; loved the book though. Probably because I read that first:shrug:

I heard Jodi Picoult wasn't at all happy about them changing it. On her twitter at the time of release she had written "Don't like the ending of the film? Don't blame me, I didn't write the script" or words to that effect.

I think they both took a true story and changed it to how they wanted it to end
xx

Yeah, I think because the film was meant to be based on her book though people were getting in touch with her to ask why and she was just getting annoyed with it all x

ive not watched it so havent read all the comments but deffinatly think i will rent it tonight while OH is at work

ive not watched it so havent read all the comments but deffinatly think i will rent it tonight while OH is at work

its been showing on sky for a couple of weeks, not sure if its still on?!

Is the book completely different then?? Might have to go read this now, I didnt even know it was a book first :dohh:

i watched it last night it was good got me and my friend crying altho iam swaying more to the book, ive not read the book but the ending seems better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->