My Slim Fast Journey...

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Right today was the day i started Slim fast...the day went so well...and then my OH bought home a chicken royale meal from burger king...and i ate it all up :dohh: im so annoyed with myself!!! I followed it so well...until now! But i was so hungry that i felt sick!

Maybe i could have less calories tommorow to even it out?

good luck hun, sometimes if i go over on dinner i wont have my snacks for the next few days.

Ooo thats a good idea...thanks hun! I need to find out how many calories are in a chicken royale meal! :lol: Iv been good today though!...only just got in so deciding what to eat! Soo hungry!

How long have you been on it hun? and how are you finding it? x

was on it a week ten had an operation on monday so taken a few days off as my iron levels were low, im normally quite anemic. i find it really filling cant finish them most days

Maybe i just eat too much :lol:

Hope you get better soon hun :hugs:

Have to say its day 3 today and i am not as hungry as i was on the 1st day...im even leaving my snacks out today since you gave me that idea :thumbup: and im actually surviving!! Did you lose any weight in the week?

Thanks hun...i feel like i really need to get my arse into gear!! i keep slipping! x

Its easy to slip..........I had a bad weekend as i was away, but just started again on monday.
Even if you lose a pound its better than putting on.

yeah i lost 2lb in first week, should have exercised more. good luck

Fingers crossed i lose some! i have started to do a hour workout also! Thanks guys!

Aidedhoney are you also doing slimfast? xx

No not doing slimfast i love my food too much, just having 3 meals a day and trying to have nothing in between, so far it seems to be doing the trick x

You know what im actually tempted to do that!...im still hungry whilst on slimfast! I will have to read your thread...hopefully you will give me some inspiration!! x

I started Slim Fast on Monday and have found it ok so far,the first few days were def the hardest but its got easier now.Keep up the good work hun!.Not weighing myself though just judging it on my clothes!lol!x

Lol thanks hun...im not doing too bad during the day but when it comes to the evening meal i end up getting carried away!! Im trying to convince myself that my jeans are already a little looser :lol: ...gives you that extra push i guess...:lol: x

LOL!Yeah well thats my theory.When I weigh myself I just get disheartened and then think its not working so im gonna go and pig out!!So if I go my how my clothes feel I know that I have lost x amount.I am a 16 after having Finn in June and usually a good12/14 so my aim at the mo is to get into my 14 jeans again!x

Aww...lets do it hun!! We will get there eventually!! Keep me updated on your progress...because i also started on Monday and tbh i dont think iv lost anything :lol: Lets see! im even scared on going on the scales! lol x

I agree with Dizzy i would imagine the first few days are the hardest on slim fast. Its getting out of the routine of having 3 meals a day bit like stopping smoking.

Hello i'm starting slimfast tomorrow:happydance: how much weight has everyone lost so far on it ?

Well i dont think my slimfast is going as well as it is supposed to be!! I ended up on night shifts which really messed my diet up not to mention body clock!!!...im trying to get back into it today...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->