My son licks me!!!

alyxzandra

Mom to Sebastian
Reaction score
I do not know what it is, but my son has a thing for licking me. He is now 11 weeks old and for the past few weeks he has been doing this. He did in front of the health visitor, as well. He just sat there and slurped away. He does this even after he's had his bottle.

Whenever he is on my shoulder and there is bare skin or near my bare arm, he opens his mouth wide and licks. Last night he went one step further and not only licked, but made slurping noises and I felt him nibbling me!!! The OH said when I am not here Sebastian is perfectly fine and settles well. As soon as I am home Sebastian acts up and wants to be with me all the time. Even when the OH is feeding him Sebastian will watch me.

Does anyone else experience this? Is my son turning into a mommy cannibal? :D

LOL awww thats sooo cute!! bless him, he just loves his mummy!!

summer sometimes licks me lol, especially when i go to kiss her on the lips she sticks her tongue in my mouth :shock: i had to tell her that she cant be doing that to the boys at nursery lol! and she sometime licks my shoulder, bless them!

summer sometimes licks me lol, especially when i go to kiss her on the lips she sticks her tongue in my mouth :shock: i had to tell her that she cant be doing that to the boys at nursery lol! and she sometime licks my shoulder, bless them!

Hahahaha!!! He has not put his tongue in my mouth...yet!!

It was so embarrassing when the health visitor was here because my son was making all these squelching noises as he was licking me. :D

Or thinks mommy tastes good. And cannot wait until he gets his teeth to take a chunk out. :D

Sorry, but :rofl:

Sounds cute though :D Sam never licked me when he was young but he's just started launching himself at people's noses/chins with his mouth wide open to have a good suck/chew (and this is anyone we meet, not just family :rofl:) x

I do not know what it is, but my son has a thing for licking me. He is now 11 weeks old and for the past few weeks he has been doing this. He did in front of the health visitor, as well. He just sat there and slurped away. He does this even after he's had his bottle.

Whenever he is on my shoulder and there is bare skin or near my bare arm, he opens his mouth wide and licks. Last night he went one step further and not only licked, but made slurping noises and I felt him nibbling me!!! The OH said when I am not here Sebastian is perfectly fine and settles well. As soon as I am home Sebastian acts up and wants to be with me all the time. Even when the OH is feeding him Sebastian will watch me.

Does anyone else experience this? Is my son turning into a mommy cannibal? :D

:rofl::rofl: No way, Lewis does this to me too, it's more of a gummy/sucking kind of action though. It really tickles me but it's so cute I don't stop him.......:blush:

Abby sucks on my arm it feels sooo funny she does it all the time we were in the shop the other day and she was doing it and making slurpy noises the lady serving was in hysterics personely i think she must of thought i was starving my kid to the point were she was trying to eat me

:rofl: Amelia does this too, if she can feel bare skin against her cheek or mouth she turns her head and suckles at my arm or shoulder. Its cute but leaves me a little slobbery when she is finished!

I am glad I am not the only one with a baby who licks and bites their mother. I thought that maybe I was raising a child with cannibalistic tendencies. ;D It is funny and cute, but leaves me with a ewwwww...feeling of having saliva all over my arm. He also licked the OH's Motley Crue t-shirt...maybe he is a fan of the band? :D

Or thinks mommy tastes good. And cannot wait until he gets his teeth to take a chunk out. :D

Sorry, but :rofl:

Sounds cute though :D Sam never licked me when he was young but he's just started launching himself at people's noses/chins with his mouth wide open to have a good suck/chew (and this is anyone we meet, not just family :rofl:) x

Oh no!!!! That is one hell of a greeting your Sam has! :rofl:

Hannah sucks on my arm/shoulder, even my shirt :rofl: that's when I pop the pacifier in

awwwww it reminds me of Oscar....he used to lick me. It was so cute.
Now he just bites me, pinches me, scratches me, dribbles on me, bashes me........i do get an occasional cwtch though :lol:

Caitlin trys to suck her Daddys nose. Silly girl :lol:

Skyler sucks my cheek and sucks his daddy's chin.He tried our noses too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->