My sons back in intensive care

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
Sunday night he started to be sick yellow mucas and they stopped all his feeds put him back on a drip, he was doing so well on full feeds every 4 hours :cry: tonight he is back in intensive care as they dont know whats wrong with him please please pray for my little man dont know what i would do if anything happened to him i just want him home with me :cry:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying for you both they find out what's wrong soon. Such a worry these babies....terrifying even.

Huge :hugs:. Hopefully they will find out what it is and he will be with you soon stronger than ever.

:hugs: my thoughts and prayers are with you and gorgeous Adi, hes a wee fighter hun x

:hugs: Thinking of you babe, and will say a little prayer for Adi tonight before bed. x

Thinking of you both. Sending lots of love your way xx

I will be praying for you hun...:hugs: xx

Thinking of you hun :hugs: Adi is so handsome and I'm sure he is very strong xxx :hugs:

Praying for him and thinking about you loads. I hope they find the cause really soon. :hugs:

big hugs:hugs: it must be such a difficult and worrying time for you but he sounds like a little fighter. hope he is home with you very soon. x

sending love and cuddles to your precious wee bub. Will say a little prayer for him and thinking of you all. :hug: xxx

Oh darling i am so sorry, i hope he pulls out of it quickly! :hugs:

Thinking about you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->