My sons back in intensive care

hope you and wee Adi are doing well Lisa, pop on soon with an update and some new piccies x x

Thanks so so much for all your support had a tear in my eye reading all the posts :cry: my son had a severe allergic reaction to the formula they topped the breast milk up with he had been ill on more than one occasion when they gave it him and they kept saying it wasnt that then when they gave it him again then ruled everything out what it couldve been they did test and he has a dairy intolerence. Ive been lucky because now he is getting better im solely breast feeding him but if he does need top ups its will be a hypo allergnic formula still no news when he will be home but im taking everyday as it comes. love to you all xx

really pleased you finally know he's on the mend and a dairy allergy will be manageable in the future, thats fantastic your know BF too :happydance: love the new avatar pic hun he's a wee cutie and fast getting some chubby cheeks x

He is home they discharge him yesterday im so so happy the journey has come to an end and my little man is where he belongs at home with us when i get time i will put some pics up of him.

Just sat and read this post, so pleased your perfect little prince is home! :happydance: take plenty pics as he'll grow into a big prince before you know it. All the best sweetie! xx

Thats wonderful news, congratulations and enjoy your little man!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->