my special boy- sensitive pictures

So gorgeous! What a fighter! So glad he's here! :)

Wow your lil man is doing brilliantly, he's such a strong boy and such an asset to you :)

My LO was born with a tracheoesophageal fistula and oesophageal atresia and one of the long term complications she has is tracheolamecia but so far it doesnt seem to cause her too much problems apart from a horrendous cough and occasional cyanosis of the lips.

How is your lil man dealing with things and have they said whether he will need surgery to fix the tracheolamecia? xx

What a brave boy he's looks so lovely in his shirt x

Aww what a brave mummy you are and a strong fabulous little boy you have xxx :hugs:

:flower:
Wow your lil man is doing brilliantly, he's such a strong boy and such an asset to you :)

My LO was born with a tracheoesophageal fistula and oesophageal atresia and one of the long term complications she has is tracheolamecia but so far it doesnt seem to cause her too much problems apart from a horrendous cough and occasional cyanosis of the lips.

How is your lil man dealing with things and have they said whether he will need surgery to fix the tracheolamecia? xx

hi hun, i know i am so very proud off him :flower:

aaww bless her, i hope she is doing okay..

i dont think most cases of tracheo malacia are life threatening,but he wasnt diagnosed until 6 months, and at this time he had croupe, they said the combination off the two was too much for his little body, the doctor at alder hey said it was the worst case of croupe hed seen without a child die :cry:

hes absoloutly great now, they considered an op. but decided against it hes been doing so well they are afraid off doing anymore damage. the consultant said he would need a broncoscopy? sorry for the spelling :dohh: but by doing this they would chance tearing his airway.. he can only be ventilated another 2 times before they fit a traceostomy.. but fingers crossed hes never been back in the icu.

i hope your little princess is doing okay :flower:

thankyou so much for your sweet comments ladies, i really appreciate it :flower:

What a touching story - You must be so proud hes beautiful :) My son suffered very mild Croupe when he was 2 and my gosh it was scary enough and no where near what you guys went through :cry:

Well done for being so brave and sharing your story - stories like yous make the small 'problems' in life meaningless :flower:

What a touching story - You must be so proud hes beautiful :) My son suffered very mild Croupe when he was 2 and my gosh it was scary enough and no where neavr what you guys went through :cry:

Well done for being so brave and sharing your story - stories like yous make the small 'problems' in life meaningless :flower:

awe thankyou so much, glad your little man is okay, no matter how serious i think all off use mums are terrified off our little ones being poorly, thankyou so much for reading my story... its strange to think this time 3 years ago we almost lost him , i suffered pts for so long afterwards ive only just started to relax a little

you see i felt selfish posting my story when i read such sad stories about mums losing their babies i admire those ladies for being so strong,

i felt after i accepted he was going to die, we were almost grieving we planned funeral songs.hardest was family coming up speaking to him stroking his hair and saying good bye it was all so final... i almost feel like i did lose him and sometimes i have to pinch myself so i know hes actually here and safe im really so grateful and although it sounds strange we value all off our lives so much more because of this x

i wanted to make sure that the last time i saw him id get a picture whilst he was still alive it would be my last picture of him. as i took the pictures they pulled his tube out and he let out a silent cry! he was breathing on his own!!

I'm just CRYING.
So glad this was a happy ending story.

What a touching story - You must be so proud hes beautiful :) My son suffered very mild Croupe when he was 2 and my gosh it was scary enough and no where neavr what you guys went through :cry:

awe thankyou so much, glad your little man is okay, no matter how serious i think all off use mums are terrified off our little ones being poorly, thankyou so much for reading my story... its strange to think this time 3 years ago we almost lost him , i suffered pts for so long afterwards ive only just started to relax a little

you see i felt selfish posting my story when i read such sad stories about mums losing their babies i admire those ladies for being so strong,

i felt after i accepted he was going to die, we were almost grieving we planned funeral songs.hardest was family coming up speaking to him stroking his hair and saying good bye it was all so final... i almost feel like i did lose him and sometimes i have to pinch myself so i know hes actually here and safe im really so grateful and although it sounds strange we value all off our lives so much more because of this x

I suffered PTS after my little man was born (it was all a bit traumatic for us both) Didnt get diagnose until last year - its very difficult so totaly understand how you feel. I have just started to be a bit more relax aswell, i wonder how my DH put up with me acting the way i did for the previous 2 years :(

What a great ending to such a horrible time for you guys..

Enjoy each day and your precious baby! :flower:

Nathan is absolutely gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a fighter you have and what a handsome boy. No wonder you are so roud. Hugs to you both x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->