My Stash For Sale (REDUCED, Itti's 2 for £15 and WN left)

im hiding! i said for people to stop me buying, so i REALLY should not be looking in here !!!! cant you kick me out or something, bar me from the thread?! Use your mod buttons :haha:

:haha: I can ban you until its been sold if that helps?

:shock: from bnb or the thread! Im all home alone dont take bnb away from me :rofl:

ah its ok.. i'll unsubscribe.... *sigh* :(

pm me if the snails is up for grabs and i will let you know about the skull wn :D

hunter has such a sensitive bum so i rinse LOADS after every wash and can ONLY use chamomile tea for his wipes, now its all clear :) He was the same as your LO. (not that I am trying to convince you, just sympathising how frustrating it can be)

jac are you selling the batman bubba moo? if you are i will definately take it xxx

Jac please can I have the 'carpe diem' skulls WNOS, and the wet bag? xx

Edited to say... have you got any WNOS inserts pleasey please?

Got your PM hun, the skulls WN is now gone hun, sorry. The wetbag is still available and I think I have 2 x sets of WN inserts you can have for £3 each? x

Jac is this your entire stash? I only ask so I can be prepared for some more NP stalking in the next few days :haha: Too many pretties!

Got your PM hun, the skulls WN is now gone hun, sorry. The wetbag is still available and I think I have 2 x sets of WN inserts you can have for £3 each? x

Ahhh i'm gutted! WHO NABBED THE SKULLS!?? :cry:

Yes please to the wetbag and the inserts xx

Yep my entire stash apart from around 10 that were snapped up before I posted the thread:haha:

No more to come BB:nope:

Oky doy Jetters, I shall PM you my dear:flower:

all itti's gone now...just the two WN left!

They arrived this morning.
I can't wait to put Daniel in them.
Thank you sooo much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back