My stash so far....what else do I need?

I just looked at the Fuzzi Bunz and I LOVE the daisy print but it's girly....we're not finding out this time so I need to stay neutral.....hmmmm

So I need a pail with lid, a wet bag and 1 more wrap for over the Bamboozles. Plus about another half a dozen or more nappies with some BTP in there somewhere....

What about disposable liners??

No I'd defo buy a few of different types to see how you get on! Why not try them out on Hebe? That way at least you've had a little go with some. Obviously your next baby might be a different shape so different nappies may fit him/her differently again. Just worth a go so you get to know what you're doing before LO arrives :D

Are you going to use cloth from birth? x

I say have a few of each and see what you like best dont buy too many of one and whatever you dont like you can sell anyway.

Liners would be handy to have. The nappy lady sells some really soft ones that feel like fabric instead of paper.

I am going to try the medium Itti on Hebe. I cant see the small ones going near her - she's just under 22lb now. If I pick up some BTP I'll be able to try those on her too.

thinking about your question lisa, if money was no object i'd probably still have half my stash itti's and half bb (blueberrys) i love them both!

i would recommend the boots disposable liners to try, as i find them lovely and soft :D

Lisa will show you all the diff ones when you come buy and give you a crash course!!lol!x

Thanks Carly. :) I totally get that it's best to see what works for you but all these different options are making my teeth itch!!!

Hannah I'm going to be coming sooner rather than later I think!! :lol:

lisa - i do no what you mean, we've been using cloth for nearly a month, and i'm still completely confused! without these girls i'd be up the provable creek :lol: i think it takes a while, and eventually does 'click' (i hope :rofl:)

What size Itti's is Maddi wearing? Do you think a medium would fit Hebe at 22lbs?

I would probably say give it a go, i've only brought large for maddi, as she is now 25lb, but if we were having another one now, i may of brought a smaller ones as the large does do up nice and tightly - on the tightest poppers - they look small, but would say they are quite big once on :D

Oh Lisa you have a nice little collection going there hun!

I would invest in plenty of flushable liners hun as if you plan to go cloth from newborn you dont want to risk staining your pretty nappies now do you?
Persoanlly I would use my oldest, least likeable ones for the first few weeks ans that tar stuff is a nightmare to get out!

So flushable liners:thumbup:
wet bag to take out in your changing bag (to store dirty/wet nappies till you get home)
Maybe mesh wash bags.....I only use them now in the pail and I then chuck the nappies in the washer loose as I find they wash better.

I would say to have a decent stash going, and taking into account newborns shit alot! I would have around 30 nappies.

You might find BTP are big on your newborn if he/she's quite small so maybe a few in small sized? Or fitteds? (the terry type thigies you need a wrap and nippa with)

Keep going, your doing well! :hugs:

I really buy any brand... I like to have the fun colors and cute patterns and stuff. The main criteria I have is good elastic around the legs and elastic in the waist. I havent notice any difference in absorbancy in any of them. I had one diaper on for like 4 hours, it made it through naptime and some other things and at the end a big huge poo and it didnt leak one bit.

I usually do change her more often then that lol... just testing it out :D

I think a few more like the Bamboozles then to build the numbers up and if I see a good deal on BTP maybe I'll get some but I just know I'll be weird if they dont fit snug. Even with disposables they have to fit close or I cant bear it! My sister always goes up a size as soon as he hits the next weight banding but I'm the opposite - so long as they dont leak I say as small as poss.

Oh I forgot I have 1 Tots Bots EasyFit as well - is that a BTP AIO? If it's is I can try that on Heebs too.

If its a TOTS BOTS easyfit then yes its a BTP aio...hey, your learning quick!

You can try any on Hebe if you think it looks big enough lol... The few I have which are different brands are different sizes, some are medium and some are large, it all depends on the brand. Jasmine is just growing out of the small ones I have.

Oh yeah.....good job I got a couple of mediums to try on Heebs....:dohh:

arnt clothies exciting??? im going to buy mooooorrrre! right now! :D I better have another girl :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->