My story...didn't quite go to plan!

Awww he is sooooo cute and has a fab head of hair!!!! great birth story, I loved reading it! Dont worry about things not going to plan, they rarely do and the best bit is always the end anyway and he looks worth it all xx

Very true! I really tried to keep my birth plan flexible but I think you still build up an idea of how you think it'll go in your head....next time I'll probably just go in expecting the very worst and then whatever happens will hopefully be ok!

Congratulations on your little man. Sorry to hear you had such a hard time with the labor and the first few days. Glad to hear your home and your little guy is safe and sound in your arms.

Congratulations, finlay is gorgeous!

Congrats on little Finley! Glad to hear he's doing well now and well done you for getting bf going.

I'm sorry your labor didn't go better, but you have your beautiful son and everything is fine now. Hopefully the next time you'll get a more supportive team working the day you deliver! Good Luck!

Totally read your story from beginning to end ... thanks for sharing and Finley is absolutely adorable!!! Congratulations!!

Congrats on your gorgeous new little man!! Sorry you had to go through so much though...did you have a lot of vag. tears afterwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->