my story... there is hope (PG ment)

bellaxan

Reaction score
hi all, im TJ and i just found this board. i wanted to start by offering hope to those on this board in particular, i have been to hell and back in an effort to have our 3rd child. i have had 6 MC. one of which had to be removed with ERPC after chemical management (nice phrase) failed twice. we have two children and we have been trying 3 years and since i am overweight received no help at all from any dr's or healthcare progfessionalls.

anyway i tried everything to get, and stay pregnant. from temperature taking to a point of obsession. OPK, fertility monitors, ewcm spotting, homeopathy, acupuncture, reflexology.

unfortunatly with the hormones and grief involved in losing babies every 5 months or so and having to hide that from my other kids, i have failed to lose the weight they say is my biggest problem.

then one day i met a MW who cared. thats it end of story. she asked if i had tried asprin. i said no, you are not supposed to take that in pregnancy. she said i could either risk it and get pregnant with a chance of complications ( again) or stay as i was and not even get that far. i spoke to my consultant who basically said "do what you like, im not giving you anything to help" and i started on 1x75mg of asprin every day. im now 11 weeks pregnant - all my mc have been up to 6-7wks. i have seen my babys heartbeat 4 times now, i had a small bleed at 9w but baby survived and is still going strong.

the only thing i can pin his pregnancy to is the asprin. PLEASE do not take it unless you have spoken to your dr about it but if you have unexplained, recurrant MC like me it may be a way out.

the pack cost 73p for 100. i have spent thousands over the last 3 years in spells, pills and potions, foot rubs and funny smelling herbs. 73p. its truly a miracle.

I have heard this about baby asprin too. I'm trying it this time, it has worked for a lot of other women I hear. I think you just have to feel that you are doing something. Really pleased it has worked out for you xx

Hi Bellaxan - Thank you for your story of hope and congratulations on your new bean!! wishing you a healthy, happy pregnancy and loving your scan pick in ( your avatar ).

I already have baby aspirin ready to go - as I have pcos with insulin resistance it increases the chance of blood clots in the uterus that can prevent successful implantation. Since my mc I have learnt soooooo much about this baby making malarky and being on BNB has been great - everyone is so supportive.

Congrats again :)

hx

Awww its so nice to hear a happy story! thanks for sharing and i hope the rest of your pregnancy is happy and healthy xxx

it is so nice to hear some positive news and to have some hope - thank you for sharing lets hoping this magic baby aspirin works.... i have pcos and as well as ovulation issues i suffer as well from early miscariages (i have had 5 now along with 1 baby that was carried to 41+3 and then sadly stillborn due to a true knot :( ) xxxxx

thats so sad jojomummy. wishing you all bouncy babies soon. :)

Hey all im sorry for your losses, i have had 3 and they are so hard to go thru. I have been trying to baby aspirin thing since my last mc, but have had no luck getting pregnant yet. Are you supposed to take it while TTC or start once you find out your pregnant? I have been taking it as soon as my period ends up until i start my period

I've been thinking about this actually and wondered if i should try it, but my OH isn't that keen on me takin it without asking the doc first.. I had mc at 9 weeks & then chemcial so, i guess i should just wait & see how far along i get with my next preg first?

Dear TJ !

First of all congratulations..but I want to ask you if baby asprin should/can be taken by ladies who have over weight issues or can it be taken by anyone, as my BMI is 21.9 which is in the IDEAL BMI range, please tell me if I can take baby asprin too...

I had 2 m/c in the past and I cud also not get past more than 7 weeks of pregnancy with both those......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->