My story... wish it was happier.

colta

Pregnant with a miracle
Reaction score
So... me and DH have decided to start NTNP. It's a decision that was hard to come to and I don't think we've really reconciled with it right now.... or at least I haven't, DH seems to be doing better than me. We're both young... I just turned 23 and he's 24, we have been married for almost 3 years now.

So... this is where we're at. In Aug/Sept of last year me and DH decided we were going to be NTNP. Amazingly we managed to become pregnant right away. We were overjoyed and scared and over the moon. Sadly, about 5 weeks in we realized that something was wrong. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in up being an ectopic pregnancy. We were devastated, shocked and traumatized by the whole situation. Afterwards, we both decided that there was no way we were going to not be parents, so as soon as we were able we started trying.

Again, we caught quickly. On our third month of trying we became pregnant once again and things seemed to be great... everything was going good, I was very symptomatic and we were so happy to finally be parents.
About a week after we found out, I started bleeding and eventually I naturally miscarried our baby.

So, right now we're ntnp due to life circumstances... stress and just an overall need to relax. To be honest, I'm hating it... all I want to do is try and finally conceive a baby we can keep. All around me friends and relatives are getting the amazing gift of parenthood and here we are still waiting.
This month there really isn't any hope of a pregnancy... we were apart during ovulation because of a move we're preparing to do, so that's rather depressing.

But yeah, that's my rather sad story.. I can only hope that with luck we'll catch quickly once more and finally have a baby we can keep.

Awww i'm so sorry sweetie, I know it must to so hard to go trough what you did I never experienced it myself but it's something that scares the shit out of me.
But it's a good thing to try again, however horrible that experience was it does not make the world, your world end. And that does not mean you will never be parents, you just have to keep trying, not give up.
I really hope you will soon have good news, and it will be a little sticky bean.
*hugs*

Hey. I have also had 2 angels. A MC and an ectopic. We have decided to start NTNP next month.

I only have one tube remaining which is damaged and PCOS.

It would be nice if we could be NTNP buddys.

x

Hey hun.. so sorry to hear you have lost two little babies.. it was the hardest thing i ever had to go through so i know how your feeling.. i couldnt stop trying.. it would have torn me up.. I had a child my dd just fine.. perfect pregnancy and all and then mced twice.. first time i was 12 weeks.. second 5.. then i tried right after my second mc and got pregnant with my now son.. so dont give up.. there are happy stories, i am one :)

Praying you get your sticky rainbow baby very soon.. keep your chin up and keep trying.. and when it does happen dont let the fear over take you..

I'm very sorry for your losses hun :( there is hope after miscarriage though xx I had my son after 3 miscarriages. It's a long journey and scary but you will get there. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->