My Story

Stevielyn

Reaction score
My hubby and I had a son on June1, 2012. He was an emergency c-section at 35+6weeks due to preeclampsia. We had a hard time with him in the hospital between jaundice and him not passing a carseat test because his ox levels would drop. A year later, he is a golden child. Very happy, healthy, and full of life.

Which leads us to today. We have discussed other children multiple times. We could have no more or one more and be ok but we wanted them close together. My hubby had to go see the doctor(tick bite) and decided to get a referral for a urologist. We have entered the Not trying & not preventing stage.

Yesterday, i took a pregnancy test because i thought i was going to get sick and felt like i was going to pass out while dtd( tmi). It came up positive. Well, my witch ended up coming yesterday also. Im so confussed as to what to think. My witch is fairly light, compared to normal.

At a loss for words or what to think. Ill be spending my time here until hubby is snipped.

Is your period due? If it's lighter and earlier it could be implantation bleeding.

It is earlier. I've had a little bit of blood when i wipe. But for the most part, its been brown on tampon.

Im still having some bleeding when going to the bathroom but really have not needed to use any panty liners. I go to get blood work on Monday. Never had an af like this before.

Sorry didn't mean to ignore.... Haven't been online much. Any update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->