My story

PinkCupcakes

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

First I want to say I have PCOS very badly, both ovaries are covered head to tow in cysts per the ultra sound I had about two weeks ago.

I have also had cervical cancer stage 1b1 and have had two surgeries to remove it. I am now considered in remission and luckily I didn't have to have chemo or radiation. I have to go in for screenings every three months to make sure it stays away, and if it ever comes back I will have to have chemo and radiation...so I'm hoping it stays away!

Anyway so I don't use OPK's because they are ALWAYS positive due to my PCOS so I just go based on my body symptoms and typically I always get sore boobs the day after I have ovulated and I also get super watery/egg white CM the day of ovulation.

Also I had tests done for my PCOS and it showed high levels of testosterone which my doctor put me on Metformin to help lower it, she also said it may make me more fertile.

So this past weekend I'm 100% sure I ovulated on Sunday, the next day my boobs were sore and I was nauseous Sunday (another symptom I get of O.) Well me and my OH did the deed this weekend many times and since I'm on Metformin, maybe I have a chance?

So I'm 5DPO today and my symptoms are the following:

-very neausous
-fatigue
-dizzy
-sore boobs
-smell aversions
-bleeding gums when brushing
-mild fever (99.2-99.5)
-weird face pressure (no sinus infection or cold...)
-extreme hot and cold flashes
-headaches
-heartburn

6DPO:
-Fatigue
-Gas
-full/crampy feeling in lower abdomen
-smell aversions
-sore breasts
-mild fever still (99.2-99.5)
-hot and cold flashes

7DPO:
-fatigue
-dizzy
-gas
-mild cramps
-diarrhea
-Hot and cold flashes
-Mild fever 99.1
-sore boobs

8DPO:
About the same as 7DPO

9DPO:
-vivid dreams
-lots of cervical mucus
-super super sore boobs
-severe fatigue
-smell aversions
-maybe a BFP? page 2
-headache
-mild cramping

10DPO
-vivid dreams
-BFN stark white test
-lots of cervical mucus
-sure sore boobs
-fatigue
-mild temp again at 99.1
-swollen fingers when waking up

11DPO
-Vivid dreams
-BFN
-Lots of cervical mucus
-sore boobs
-spotting red :(

What was everyone else's symptoms leading up to a BFP?:shrug:

Wow you have been through a lot :hugs: Your symptoms sound promising! I am 4 dpo and don't have much other than pelvic pressure and cramping off and on since ovulating. With my daughter I had to pee constantly in the tww and had sore boobs (not typical for me ever). I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

Wow you have been through a lot :hugs: Your symptoms sound promising! I am 4 dpo and don't have much other than pelvic pressure and cramping off and on since ovulating. With my daughter I had to pee constantly in the tww and had sore boobs (not typical for me ever). I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

Thanks! I've never felt like this after Oing before so it's strange to me! It also makes me wonder, what if it's just a cold of some sort?:dohh:

So today I am 6DPO, symptoms today are:

-Fatigue
-Gas
-full/crampy feeling in lower abdomen
-smell aversions
-sore breasts
-mild fever still (99.2-99.5)
-hot and cold flashes

Everything else seems to have vanished as far as symptoms.

Still sounds promising to me! I've heard there can be another estrogen surge around 6 dpo so maybe that's why some symptoms disappeared? Fingers crossed for you!

Update: so typically I'm the kind of person who is ALWAYS too warm, I like my apartment to be around 67 degree farenheight. Right now it's 76 in my apartment and I'm freezing, my feet, hands, and nose are ice cold but the main part of my body feels super warm!

Update: so typically I'm the kind of person who is ALWAYS too warm, I like my apartment to be around 67 degree farenheight. Right now it's 76 in my apartment and I'm freezing, my feet, hands, and nose are ice cold but the main part of my body feels super warm!

That's exactly how I felt in the 2WW my body was super hot but my hands,feet were soooo cold. I still get this now and I'm 6+2 today:winkwink: and cold symptoms could be symptoms of pregnancy too. Lots of good luck to you strong woman:winkwink:

That's exactly how I felt in the 2WW my body was super hot but my hands,feet were soooo cold. I still get this now and I'm 6+2 today:winkwink: and cold symptoms could be symptoms of pregnancy too. Lots of good luck to you strong woman:winkwink:

Thank you! I'm 7DPO today now, I took a test but it looks stark white, but when I took a photo I thought I saw something so I played with the light and think there may be something?

https://i64.tinypic.com/339istu.jpg

I feel like I may see something in there too! 7 dpo is super early so I would maybe wait a few days (if you can... I'm totally a POAS addict lol) and try again.

Pink I see it!! I so hope this is the start of your bfp and you see nice dark lines soon!!

Heres this evenings test....

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test636776

OH MY GOD
https://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s607/lizewing88/IMG_0129_zpsly0irzd0.jpg

I'm freaking out, this can't be real? Oh my god..... I started Metformin only two weeks before I Oed, what are the changes I catch the egg the very first time with Metformin? Holy cow....

I think I'm going to say it's negative until it gets darker... Then once it's dark then I'll tell OH...

Oh also, last night I had a dream within a dream, so realistic. In the dream within the dream I was pregnant, then in the dream I woke up and took a test and it was positive, then I woke up in real life and took this test....

Man I feel like an emotional wreck for no reason, I just feel like crying and there is no reason I should be sad

That's pregnancy hormones for ya :)

Congrats!!! Hope your line gets nice n dark!

stormy - Someone in another thread pointed out when they tweaked it that it looked like a dye run :( So now I don't know what to think... I'll just keep testing mornings I guess.

BFN today..... go figure.... Yesterdays must have been a faulty test. :(

I feel like I'm out, every lady I see gets their BFP around 9DPO-10DPO and I'm 10DPO today with stark white...I think I give up this cycle.

BFN today..... go figure.... Yesterdays must have been a faulty test. :(

I feel like I'm out, every lady I see gets their BFP around 9DPO-10DPO and I'm 10DPO today with stark white...I think I give up this cycle.

Sorry to hear this :( I am 9 DPO today with a stark white BFN also :( There's still hope for us, but I know what you mean... it's hard to hold out hope when so many people get their BFP by this point. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Thanks, I'm feeling pretty hopeless right now about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->