My story.

bonidee

Reaction score
So I posted around here before about how I was TTC at the beginning of the year, and I was sure I was pregnant. Taking ovulation tests every day because I didn't have any pregnancy tests and the lines were consistently the same color. I got a box of Clearblue tests and took the first one and got a BFN, and then took the second one two weeks later, about 5 weeks after AF was expected and got a positive.

At 6 weeks I was having extreme breathing problems, almost like an asthma attack and went to the ER. They told me that my HCG levels weren't consistent with where they should be from my date of conception. They gave me an inhaler and sent me on my way saying they wanted to see me at the end of the month. At 8 weeks, my husband and I were having sex when he said he saw blood. Again, we went to the ER and they said I was miscarrying and gave me pills to speed the process up so that I didn't have to suffer through the pain I was experiencing until it was over.

So now here i am, I've been on NuvaRing since April and I just took it out today. because I thought one fell out and accidentally put TWO in at the same time and I want to get rid of all the hormones before I start again. So I'm going to be off of it until my next AF and then start the Sunday after. If I get pregnant this month, I get pregnant. If not then I'll start BC again. So I don't guess you could say I'm really TTC so much as NTNP. I just thought I'd share.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Hopefully it will happen this month, if not my husband will be gone on deployment if we conceive after that so I will have to wait until he gets back.

:dust: Sending lots of sticky dust :dust: Hope you get :bfp: this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->