My Stubborn little baby is a .....

NO WAY!!!!!! LOL A little boy:dohh::happydance:

I'm sooo pleased for you and sooo glad it all went well, update a little sooner in future will you I was starting to get worried!!! Whats the bets now I've definately got the pink one?

Welcome to team blue, We found out last week we are having a little boy (16 weeks). Went out and gor him lots of little blue things to celebrate
congratulations!:hug:

Congrates mummymadness on your little boy my due date is friday 13th march too.

Have already posted in 'due in march' but CONGRATULATIONS on your little boy!!

:hugs:

Liz
xx

NO WAY!!!!!! LOL A little boy:dohh::happydance:

I'm sooo pleased for you and sooo glad it all went well, update a little sooner in future will you I was starting to get worried!!! Whats the bets now I've definately got the pink one?

I know a boy hey what a turn for the books lol :rofl: .
You have to have a girl now to even it out lol , I did mean to update earlier .. As i was driving home i had to stop in at peoples you know nanna,Best friend , Mum every one !!!! and i had to have a cuppa at every ones house to be polite lol .. I was thinking i need to get to BnB they will be wondering what happened to me :rofl: .
Isnt it suprising Rita hun how they can tell at 16 weeks , The sonographer did say boys are easier to spot then girls thow :happydance: .
A big thank you girls , I think a blue day :happydance: in town may be in order today lol . xxxxxx .

Congratulations honey and welcome to Team Blue :blue: Your pictures are gorgeous xx

Rachhhhhhhh was hoping you would be here soon :) .
Yes 14th of October hun i get my 20 week nhs scan allthow i will only be nearly 19 weeks lol .
And my 4D scan is going to be 26weeks i though 28 but sonographer said that will be xmas week so best for 26 weeks :) .
Do u like piccys hun ? . Hes a stubborn little devil but sooooo happy now i know . xxx .

sorry i so wanted to get on at 4 but i was at my cousins little girls b-day party. ooooo not long till the next one then uv been so lucky gettin 2 c ur lil boy so many times piccys r lovely hun at least now hes got a name and i bet starting to feel like a real little person im really happy for u aww i cant believe were at this stage already going so quick hehe wont be long till we meet our bubbas i spose it seems like ages but time has flown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->