My Survey - Deactivated my account!!

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
So after seeing a few ladies recommend My Survey, i decided to join up! I did a good few surveys and when i got to just under 700 points i could no longer sign in. I emailed to ask why and got an email replying

Dear panellist,

Thank you for your message.

According to our database it seems that your account information does not conform to the general conditions of our panel. That is why your account has been de-activated. I am sorry to inform you that it is impossible to reactivate it.

For more information about our general conditions, please read the FAQ on our site.

I am so annoyed that i spent time dong all those surveys and got literally NOTHING out of it. Anyone else had problems with them?

I've never used that one so I can't really say but I do find some of these survey sites can be a bit crooked.

One I use is Toluna and I get regular emails saying a survey is ready for me. I click the link literally the moment I get the email and it says that the quota has been reached - ok so you're telling me all those people you wanted to answer the survey have completed it in the seconds it took me to click and allow the page to load? I don't think so.

The only one I've had any great success with is onepoll. They have been slow with payouts and I've had to email them practically every time to remind them but they have always paid out. Valued opinions is also another one that's okay but it can be hit and miss - you can do a survey for 10-15 minutes and then suddenly be chucked out because they've got their quota or you suddenly don't qualify. Another one that's good is YouGov. I've never been kicked out of a survey for that one for not being qualified but that can take ages to get the points up together. I don't think they're really worth the time for what you get to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->