My symptoms are so much different the 2nd time around!

OhhBabyBump

#2 on the way!♥
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I was just thinki.g how different this pregnancy has been compared to my first. With my daughter, I had morning sickness every day, but had a lot more energy, hunger, and my sex drive was through the roof. This time around I've only felt nauseous, haven't felt like eating, have NO energy and no sex drive. What gives?! I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have a 14 month old who wakes up at 7am and takes ONE thirty minute nap. Lol.

Anyone else experience this?

My first pregnancy I was sick ALL the time. For like 15 weeks. It was terrible.. This one I was like you nauseous and wanted no food for a couple weeks. At 8 weeks my symptoms went away. And now I feel normal which is sooo weird to me! Oh I had super bad fatigue like you and now its a little better but I still go to bed early and am tuckered out!

I have a 15 month old and he takes a decent nap.. I would go crazy if I only got a 30 minute nap out of him!

Are you still breastfeeding?

I was complaining today that this pregnancy is harder on me than my first but DH said i was sick with my LO. I thought about it and to be honest everything is a blur, i only remember the nausea and the stretching that forced us to go to ER.
I regret not tracking my symptoms with my LO.

Yep, this pregnancy is completely different this time round too.

1st time I was very sick - actually vomiting - constantly till about 5 months. This time I feel sick but I don't actually be sick. And this time i'm soooooooooo tired! I didnt realise how hard being pregnant with a toddler would be!

yep same here! havent puked yet but I do have waves of queasiness every so often. with my first i was SO sick for the first 13 weeks. I'm thankful it hasnt hit me yet lol also im exhausted but thats also probably due to running after a toddler from dusk till dawn

I was thinking that I really wish i had tracked my symptoms better with my DD. I remember NOT being tired in first tri and this time around I'm EXHAUSTED. So far no nausea but I don't think it kicked in with her until 6 or 8 weeks? I think it was 6 weeks. My back is sore like crazy already and that didn't happen until later in my first pregnancy. The increased hunger is back! Glad I still have all of my maternity clothes...

My first pregnancy I was sick ALL the time. For like 15 weeks. It was terrible.. This one I was like you nauseous and wanted no food for a couple weeks. At 8 weeks my symptoms went away. And now I feel normal which is sooo weird to me! Oh I had super bad fatigue like you and now its a little better but I still go to bed early and am tuckered out!

I have a 15 month old and he takes a decent nap.. I would go crazy if I only got a 30 minute nap out of him!

Gosh I hope mine go away--at least the fatigue! Yes I am still breastfeeding which I think takes even more out of me. Plus my daughter has been super clingy and wanting to nurse 24/7 :(

Gosh I hope mine go away--at least the fatigue! Yes I am still breastfeeding which I think takes even more out of me. Plus my daughter has been super clingy and wanting to nurse 24/7 :(

I'm still breastfeeding, too, and that's all my daughter wants to do too! She's 20 months and it started right before I got my BFP. She's extra clingy.

I'm on my third pregnancy, and they've all been very, very different. :) I know how ya feel, though. I got pregnant when my first was 8 months old and was chasing him around constantly as he was mobile the entire time. Now, I'm 3 months along with a 5 month old baby and a 22 month old! ALL I WANT IS A NAP!!!!!!!!! And my toddler will not sleep! Hahaha. Good luck, though. I hope your symptoms chill out some!

Yep, all my pregnancies have been very different. It's weird. I had a lot of morning sickness with two of my pregnancies, but this one hardly any, instead I'm hungry! The tiredness I think I've had with all of them. My second to last pregnancy I had so many headaches it was unreal.

Oh man. We are down to breastfeed before nap and bed time. Which isn't bad! I might go insane if he wanted to nurse all the time! Fatigue is super hard to deal with when you already have an active high needs kid already

My symptoms are very different! I felt like I had a constant hangover last time whereas this time I feel pretty normal, just more tired than last time. But I also can't sleep in or whenever I want since I have a toddler. Last time my breasts were so sore too and they have barely hurt at all this time! It's so weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->