my test please help

lisa7781

Reaction score
test????????????? what do you think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, i posted on here few days ago about some symtoms i am about 10 dpo i was very impatient and took a test naughty i know but when i took the test this morning i could see a a very faint line but it is there you have to look closely but defo there

what do you think pg or not pg?????????????

previous post

2dpo creamy cm
3dpo creamy white cm
4dpo white watery cm dripped out sorrytmi
5dpo twinge on left side/ white creamy cm
6dpo yellowish cm tired. tight pulling feeling in tummy
7dpo white creamy cm alot feeling very tired tight feeling in tummy feeling sick but not being sick
8dpo feeling sick comes and goes sharpe pains in left side of tummy tight tummy just does not feel right creamy cm temp 98.04 at 6am......
9dpo woke up at 1am and again at 3am was wide awake took temp then which was 98.7 then finally fell back to sleep and woke up at 8.45 took temp and it was 98.4 cm is creamy still. feel a little sick have that feeling in throat, but not as bad as yesterday i was actually gagging yesterday. still have a weird feeling in tummy but not as bad as yesterday.......
10 dpo -- temp at 6.30am 98.4 today tummy feels weird gaging a some foods lol... took test a very faint line please help

you need to upload the pic hun.xxx

here is my pic

Attachments

• Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 174
pic 2

Attachments

• Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 83
where i have added dots thats your line your arrows are the join of the test dip stick

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 115
HOW MANY DPO are you ?? i would get frer i never got + off these and clear + on frer

lol jess i was just thinking that i thought i was going mad!! im like i see a line bt its way below the arrows! bt yes i see a line where he dots are :) retest defo!! i'm loking forward to seeing your darker line! xx

at 10dpo i did get a faint line on frer but was not noticeable i would wait 2 days and test with frer definately

goodluck

i can help you with charting

you need to register at fertilityfriend.com first and it will track your cycle

normally you will do you temp every morning when you wake up, i just used digi thermometer from pound shop and recorded every time i woke you normally get temp dip on day of ov and them your temp will rise there is a link to my at the bottom of my signature

I also used OPK's and recommend to try them

hi girls did another test firstpee this morning temp still high @98.20 6.30am
did this test at 9am

woke up at1.30am and at 3.30am scary dreams woke up sweating dont usually have nightmares lol alll other syptoms still there

still somthing there can you see fainter than yesterday is this just wishfull thinking?????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->