my test please help

Im afraid I wonder if they are evaps too, they dont seem to have colour. I hope that Im wrong though. xxxxxx

are these first response ones better than the clearblue digi out of interest? Ill pick some up if so.

Evaps are like false positives, they tend to show up after time, or when the test is dry and they can be colourless. Grey rather than pink.

Evaps are like false positives, they tend to show up after time, or when the test is dry and they can be colourless. Grey rather than pink.

I didnt think you could get false positives i thought that it was positive no matter how faint it is??????? maybe i'm wrong

is this another evap this morning 12dpo BBT this morning was 98.50F im ver confused????

Attachments

• S5004621.jpg
    S5004621.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 61
  • S50041.jpg
    S50041.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 31
on a tests instruction leaflet it will say do not read after a certain amount of time, usually about 10 mins. After which if anything comes up its not right. I think thats what Hippymumma23 means maybe?

on a tests instruction leaflet it will say do not read after a certain amount of time, usually about 10 mins. After which if anything comes up its not right. I think thats what Hippymumma23 means maybe?

yes says after 30 mins and i dont read them after that time lol :thumbup:

have a look at test this morning cant really see it on the picture lol which makes it even worse lol, still got high temps cm is still there maybe i am out this month but why the high temps still thought there suposed to drop :wacko:

my temp this morning was 98.50

You sound obsessed to me, that's an awful lot of information....body temp will also depend on how warm your bedroom is etc. They don't look like positives to me....more like evaps.

The tests usually have to be read within 10mins, anything that appears over10mins time isn't conclusive. I've never done a test where is says 30mins....and I've done a lot of tests.

Why don't you just wait a couple of days and do an early morning First Response test and read it within 10 mins:shrug:

they should be getting darker by now your not meant to read them after 10 min sorry :(

they should be getting darker by now your not meant to read them after 10 min sorry :(

i know maybe i am out this month i will just wait now see if the witch shows her ugly face and try again lol thanks for all your help x

Good luck hun - i know how you feel but it ain't over until :witch: shows
:dust:

hi sorry me again lol:thumbup:

my temp is still 98.50 this morning but last night i had thoses pains where AF were coming (you know the ones i mean) but not as bad. but today i dont feel a thing???? anyone else had this....:shrug:

oh and my cm this morning when i wiped was cloudy creamy lotion like and watery.......

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/257751/ttc.png

good luck hun try and wait a few more days and try a shop bought test! xx

Could be vapouration line? I say test again, if you have please let us know how you got on:)

14 dpo BBT 98.50 WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS PIC ???????????????

BUT THE LINE HAS NOW DISAPERD???? IF I DIDNT KEEP LOOKING ALL THROUGH THE FIVEMINS I PROB WOULD OF MISSED IT WHATS THIS MEAN

Attachments

• S5004639.jpg
    S5004639.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 04639.jpg
    04639.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 14
Internet cheapies quite often have what they call a disappearing positive. As the dye moves across you see it in the section where the test line comes up but it fades away to nothing as the dye moves onwards. Most test say to read after 3-5mins and before 10. This is because of disappearing positives before 3-5mins and evaporation positives after 10 mins. I'm really sorry but I don't think your test are positive. Best thing to do is wait a few more days before testing again. If you really believe you are pregnant, maybe you could try going to the docs for a blood preg test.

:dust: and :hugs:

Internet cheapies quite often have what they call a disappearing positive. As the dye moves across you see it in the section where the test line comes up but it fades away to nothing as the dye moves onwards. Most test say to read after 3-5mins and before 10. This is because of disappearing positives before 3-5mins and evaporation positives after 10 mins. I'm really sorry but I don't think your test are positive. Best thing to do is wait a few more days before testing again. If you really believe you are pregnant, maybe you could try going to the docs for a blood preg test.

:dust: and :hugs:

i did read at 3-5 mins and it stayed for about 5 mins then faded

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back