my test please help

Aww hun I really hope you get your BFP, I can see the lines from the latest pics you have posted but like the other girls I think you should wait and test again in a couple of days (coming from a poas addict thats rich..lol) ... Sending you lots of babydust and big hugs, really hope its your month xxxx

Aww hun I really hope you get your BFP, I can see the lines from the latest pics you have posted but like the other girls I think you should wait and test again in a couple of days (coming from a poas addict thats rich..lol) ... Sending you lots of babydust and big hugs, really hope its your month xxxx

aww thanks chick xxxx

Internet cheapies quite often have what they call a disappearing positive. As the dye moves across you see it in the section where the test line comes up but it fades away to nothing as the dye moves onwards. Most test say to read after 3-5mins and before 10. This is because of disappearing positives before 3-5mins and evaporation positives after 10 mins. I'm really sorry but I don't think your test are positive. Best thing to do is wait a few more days before testing again. If you really believe you are pregnant, maybe you could try going to the docs for a blood preg test.

:dust: and :hugs:

i did read at 3-5 mins and it stayed for about 5 mins then faded

I said read after 3-5 mins not during. :winkwink:

just checked cervix and my cm has changed again its a cloudy egg white type like ovulation but cloudy but not as strechy but is if you kinda follow lol xx anyone have an answer?? :flower:

well i think i am out this month guys lol....
16dpo no postive result all tho you guys say you have been seeing something but i havent i tested this morning and nothing.... still no signs of AF showing but oh i dunno..... and thoughts ???????:cry:

Hi again hun, are you sure you are 16dpo?
Shame you don't have your pre-ov temps for comparison.
When will you be testing again?

Sending :hug: xx

Hi again hun, are you sure you are 16dpo?
Shame you don't have your pre-ov temps for comparison.
When will you be testing again?

Sending :hug: xx

yer i took an opk on the 14th oct and was postive dont think i will test again till i know for sure AF isnt coming lol.... really dont know what i can do :thumbup:

Hey sweetie....How frustrated you must be.:hugs: When is AF due? I would say go and get a FRER and test with first morning urine sweetie. Most people who use the ic dont get a propper positive result untill way after a missed AF. I got a very faint positive with a FRER at 8 dpo.(altho not everyone gets a positive that early). The FRER are really good. Why not splash out on one of those,and then take it from there. FRER dont have evaps. Sending you tons of babydust!:hugs:

Hey sweetie....How frustrated you must be.:hugs: When is AF due? I would say go and get a FRER and test with first morning urine sweetie. Most people who use the ic dont get a propper positive result untill way after a missed AF. I got a very faint positive with a FRER at 8 dpo.(altho not everyone gets a positive that early). The FRER are really good. Why not splash out on one of those,and then take it from there. FRER dont have evaps. Sending you tons of babydust!:hugs:

already done frers and nothing some people on here say they see something but i dont well i have cyles from 27 days to 35 day my last cycle was 30 and the two before that were both 27day so i dont know but i know i ovulated 14th felt it plus opk +
i dont know what to do now normally i can feel af coming and this month i dont other symtoms still there like tight belly thirsty feeling sick gagging loads of cm etc........ confused.com ????????????????/

Sending big hugs I really hope you get your BFP :D

I was 4 days overdue when I got mine but then I wasnt tracking ovulation date, temps, symptons etc etc I just plot my start date in mymonthlycycles.com and noticed lol!

:hug:

Sending big hugs I really hope you get your BFP :D

I was 4 days overdue when I got mine but then I wasnt tracking ovulation date, temps, symptons etc etc I just plot my start date in mymonthlycycles.com and noticed lol!

:hug:

lol bless well my temp dropped this morning was 98.50 yesterday and today was 98.17 so AF could show

Did you post a pic of your FRER test hunny? Dont think ive seen it.:dohh: How many days ago did you do the FRER? I so hope you get your bfp sweetheart!:hugs:

Did you post a pic of your FRER test hunny? Dont think ive seen it.:dohh: How many days ago did you do the FRER? I so hope you get your bfp sweetheart!:hugs:

yester day and the day before lol the pics are on here

this isnt all of them lol

the lines and dots are what other people have done lol

Attachments

• lisatest.jpg
    lisatest.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 9
  • liatest.jpg
    liatest.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7
  • S5004666.jpg
    S5004666.jpg