my tests at 9dpo

wondered where you were hunni!! thanks for the congrats still not getting my hopes up til i see a nice fat pink line though!

how are you doing sweetie?! i so hope this is it for the both of us! x

Oooo its so exciting and so scary! I want to be happy,but im still not convinced,iykwim?? Im afraid i will do one in the morning and there will be no line.:growlmad: When i did this mornings test,i looked at it and thought ugh another bfn,then looked again at 5 min and i was in shock. I just started bawling like a big baby.:blush: Oooo wouldnt it be fab we could be bump buddies and we got our "Hopefully" BFPS on the same day!!!:happydance:HOw are you feeling??

i am feeling exactly how you are feeling pmsl!! i too am scared to get my hopes up incase i get a bfn tomorow infact am expecting it to happen lol. i was the same with my test thought was bfn at first but then when the time passed a bit i cold see the teeniest faint line on the frer.

i really do hope this is it for us. i cant wait to test tomorow i just hope the postie comes nice and early with my cheapy tests as i dont want to use another frer want to try and save them lol. will be on first thing looking for a post from you :D x

Where are you??? Wake up! Wake up! Have you tested yet again today???:blush:

Where are you??? Wake up! Wake up! Have you tested yet again today???:blush:

I was thinking exactly the same thing!!!!! xx

lol you two!!!! i am here but no not tested yet been sat waiting for the postman to arrive with my cheapies dont want to use a frer gonna wait see what the cheapy says first. my bladder is fit to burst now though lmao!!!!! x

:hugs: coming your way babe always here if need to talk ok?! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->