my tests. today and yesterday!

annaaabanana

Reaction score
hey everyone!! I'm just now finding out that I'm pregnant! today I am 15 DPO and I took a test yesterday morning and got a faint positive!! and today, I took a test this morning and it has gotten darker!
I am worried because I had a miscarriage back in September, and now I'm having brown discharge, spotting.. yesterday I had a little discharge with some bright pink, and then turned into brown! today when I pooped, there was more than there would usually be and darker.. it's not happening again! but that is how my miscarriage started before.. BROWN BLEEDING :( I'm just scared!! but hopefully everything is fine! there's nothing I can do until the day after Christmas. I am worried that today was not all the way dark but it is much darker then yesterday.. just STRESSED!! I pray that I don't have any complications.. I just cant go through another miscarriage!! :( any else had brown discharge spotting? I'm supposed to start my period on Saturday, so I figured that could be it, just old blood coming out!! I sure hope so..
does anyone know how to post pictures on here lol

anyone?? and I just went to the bathroom, no brown discharge!!! :)

I know that can be very normal! Lots of people have spotting and completely healthy pregnancies! I'm sorry for your loss. I've had a mmc and it takes a major toll on you. Best wishes! :)

I know that can be very normal! Lots of people have spotting and completely healthy pregnancies! I'm sorry for your loss. I've had a mmc and it takes a major toll on you. Best wishes! :)

thank you so much I needed that! I also have a uti so I think I'm just going to go to the hospital tonight so it doesn't get any worse :( and also, do you know how to put pictures on a thread? I wanted to post my tests!!:)

I had brown to pinkish discharge the last week, it's implantation bleeding-it's very normal. Stay calm and go for some (at least 2) HSG tests. This is a better way to gage if you have a viable pregnancy. Also, take some probiotics, women are more prone to uti's with the change in hormones. Probiotics will help your good bacteria kick candida and fungal infections. Fungus loves sugar and since it's the holidays and we're likely to be eating more sugary foods this won't help your uti but probiotics will. Also helps with heartburn which often comes with pregnancy too xx
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684288/

Anna go to "go advanced" under the box where your typing, once your there scroll down and click on "manage attachments" then you will have the option to upload from the computer or use a URL.

If you are on the phone then scroll down to the bottom and click "desktop version" and do the steps I just said. :) if it acts like mine and won't let you upload from your phone just go to tinypic.com our photobucket.com and upload your pics then use the "direct link" URL to upload your pic. :) hope this helps

Hi and happy Christmas :) I had brown discharge for about 5 days when I wiped after getting my BFP at 11dpo . I'm 33 weeks now :) I worried every day . It can be perfectly normal . Its hard having suffered a loss xxx

Brown discharge has happened with my losses and this healthy bean so it's not necessarily a bad sign. Some women just spot once they are pregnant and everything is fine. As said before try to get some levels done for piece of mind and wishing you a healthy pregnancy and Merry Christmas!

thank you everyone!! ive been so worried I am pretty reassured now :) the discharge has slowed down so much! didn't have any all night or this morning... hoping for a good sign.oh yeah, anyone know what to do if you're so restless? I have HORRIBE anxiety and all ive been doing is worried sick! it really is hard to be pregnant after a mc because all I think of Is "omg is it happening again" but I think his baby is sticking:) merry Christmas everyone!! and the one on the top is from 14 DPO, the one on the bottom is 15 DPO! :)

lol I keep trying to post the dang picture! hold on yall sorry

I've had a couple miscarriages myself and it is a bit nerve wracking when you are newly pregnant after one, but all you can do is think positive that the little bean will stay where it belongs!

Brown discharge is old blood and a lot of women get it right around when their period is due. I got pink spotting for about a week and a half and I'm almost 12 weeks now. :)

Merry Christmas and look forward to your updates! :D

I've had a couple miscarriages myself and it is a bit nerve wracking when you are newly pregnant after one, but all you can do is think positive that the little bean will stay where it belongs!

Brown discharge is old blood and a lot of women get it right around when their period is due. I got pink spotting for about a week and a half and I'm almost 12 weeks now. :)

Merry Christmas and look forward to your updates! :D

thank you sooo much!! I went to the hospital tonight and everythings fine! he said I'm super duper early but my hormones are just right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->